32 responses

1. Julie Wood
    January 5, 2015

I ate tons of raw cookie dough when I was growing up, and this is an awesome Snickerdoodle recipe that I want to try and make. It sure sounds delicious. Thanks for sharing!!

2. Sarah L
    January 7, 2015

I still like cookie dough better than baked cookies. I like Snickerdoodles so want to try this.

3. Robin (Masshole Mommy)
    January 8, 2015

That sounds like the best dessert I’ve heard of in ages. Wow! I want some of that right now.

4. lisa
    January 8, 2015

This sounds so good, I may have to go make some now! Yum!

5. Amber Edwards
    January 8, 2015

I should NOT have visited this post today. Snickerdoodles are my favorite cookie ever! Now I must make this. Though my waistline says I probably shouldn’t. I think my tastebuds may win this battle.

6. Pam
    January 8, 2015

Eating cookie dough is the best part of making cookies! This looks SO good.

7. LauraOinAK
    January 8, 2015

Snickerdoodle truffles sounds heavenly! I love the idea of using it any way you want. Maybe put some small chunks into homemade ice cream?

8. Elizabeth @ Being MVP
    January 8, 2015

Yummooo. My coworker and I were taking about cookie dough today. Want to make this.

9. Pamela :: Still Dating My Spouse
    January 8, 2015

I’ve never eaten Snickerdoodle but this recipe is simple. I can’t wait to see the truffles you made.

10. tammileetips
    January 8, 2015

I love to eat cookie dough!! I had no idea you could make edible cookie dough like this. Sounds amazing!

11. Nancy @ Whispered Inspirations
    January 8, 2015

OMG, this looks to die for. I want this now! 🙂

12. Liz Mays
    January 8, 2015

Oh awesome. Snickerdoodles are the best. I love that you can eat the dough!

13. Meagan
    January 8, 2015

Let’s be honest, cookie dough is the best part of making cookies! Love that this is safe to eat, going to give it a try!

14. Ann Bacciaglia
    January 8, 2015

These look amazing. They would be great dipped in chocolate. I will have to make a batch when i do my baking on Sunday.

15. ellen beck
    January 8, 2015

Ha! I ate tons of raw dough when I was a kid and still eat it when I make cookies. I havent gotten sick but if I make these knowing I can eat it I might as well make a doubke batch. I am so in trouble now!

16. Autumn @Mamachallenge
    January 8, 2015

I must agree that eating the cookie dough was the best part of making cookies! My children have taking after me and gained my love for it as well! Since this recipe does not contain eggs, I do not have to worry if they will get sick or not anymore!

17. MaryJo Tsitouris
    January 10, 2015

Finally a safe way to enjoy raw cookie dough! Yay! 😉

18. Emily @ Love, Pasta and a Tool Belt
    January 14, 2015

This sounds so delicious!! Thank you for linking up at The Wednesday Round Up and we hope to see you back next week!

19. Becky at Cooking with Vinyl
    January 15, 2015

I couldn’t agree more about the awesomeness of cookie dough! I’ll have to give this a try. I’m a new food blogger and love meeting others. I’ve followed your social sites and hope we can connect there. Thanks for sharing this on the Artsy Fartsy link party! Becky

20. Cydnee@TampaCakeGirl
    January 21, 2015

Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough?! I’m in! Wow. Just wow! Thank you for joining us at #purebloglove. We look forward to having you every Thursday night at 8 PM, EST through Sunday night. ~Cydnee

21. Amanda @ Dwelling in Happiness
    January 22, 2015

This sounds SO GOOD! My hubby is a huuuge fan of eating cookie dough. Like, in insane quantities. So, I try to always make edible dough for him to eat. This is perfect! Pinned! 🙂

22. M.Clark
    January 25, 2015

I must be honest, I have never had cookie dough before, I’d rather eat the cookie after it has been baked. This certainly sounds interesting and I would like to see why it is that everyone likes cookie dough so much. I would definitely try this, thank you for sharing this recipe.

23. Tammy Owens/Botzon
    January 29, 2015

How do we cook these?

• Jennifer
      January 29, 2015

You don’t cook them. It’s a recipe designed to safely eat the raw dough. 🙂

24. Lauren
    February 2, 2015

i made this but the recipe doesn’t say how much milk so it didn’t turn out well

• Jennifer
      February 2, 2015

It says 1 tablespoon of milk… right under the “ingredients” section.

25. nicole dz
    February 10, 2015

Loved that you used this to make truffles, awesome to put out at a party or put in a box for gift giving.

26. steven bouchard
    March 7, 2015

I love this and I can’t wait to make it and try it!

27. Anne
    January 13, 2017

I just found this post, linked from a tweet today! So glad you brought it forward. I am planning on making a batch of this soon, and I may or may not share it with anyone else. I’m just saying. 😉 Thanks!!