PRODUCT NAME: Cystex Liquid Cranberry Complex with Proantinox
- One tablespoon = 8 glasses of cranberry juice.
- Also contains D-Mannose, inulin, bromelain and vitamin C – a formulation designed to boost bladder health.
- Much more effective than cranberry tablets.
- Lactose, gluten and sugar free.
- Only 1 calorie per tablespoon!
- Backed by a new study being published in the journal Urology, which shows 91% of women taking Cystex Liquid Cranberry Complex with Proantinox remained free of recurring UTIs.
WHERE TO BUY: Several major retail, food and drug stores – click here for the list. Also available online here.
APPROXIMATE COST: $9.99
If you have ever had a UTI, you know that they are no joke. They can be extremely painful and really have a major impact on your life. I have been getting them frequently since I was a teenager. I also have kidney stones. Yes, I am kind of a mess as you can see if you read my reviews! All joking aside though, UTIs including bladder infections affect more than 60% of women. And once you have had one, you will most likely get another. UTIs have a recurrence rate of over 40%.
Every time I have an infection someone always recommends cranberry juice. Even though I know that it works, I really do NOT like the taste and I also hate that it's loaded with sugar and calories. And, unfortunately, I think adding Vodka to it may be counterproductive! Well, thanks to Cystex, I do not have to force downs several glasses of cranberry juice anymore!
The first time I tried it, I just took a straight tablespoon shot of the liquid. Not bad at all. It really was not as strong as I thought it would be and I will probably always take it that way. You can also add it to any hot or cold liquid if you choose to.
I have been UTI-free for several months now and I am happy to have Cystex helping me remain that way! I highly recommend anyone who in interested in promoting bladder health to give this product a try!
Rainbow Crumbs for You
Weekly newsletter with our latest posts and shenanigans.