Mobile Phone Frustrationitis. It seems to be going around lately in these parts. There is a cell phone provider (who shall remain nameless) responsible for spreading this dangerous disease throughout the Chicagoland area.
I have recently recovered from this hideous illness and I am now ready to talk about it. It's been a long road, which has been tough on the entire family. It can even cause termination of employment. Thankfully, it's curable, so do not be alarmed.
Mobile Phone Frustrationitis Symptoms:
- Sudden and uncontrollable arm movements while holding your cell phone, which can result in said cell phone's untimely death.
- Severe outbursts of inappropriate language, which cannot be predicted or prevented.
- Paranoia and the constant feeling that you are talking to yourself while on a call…because you ARE.
- Fear of walking and talking, or moving from a specific location during a conversation on your mobile phone.
- Feelings of isolation and depression because your phone never rings.
That's Shelley… obviously suffering.
Okay, calm down. This obviously is not a real disease, but it's how I have felt lately! My service was so horrible that I was forced to switch providers. My phone was dropping calls left and right. If I could even actually make a call, then I better not move a muscle. If I did the call would drop. Days would go by that my phone would not ring at all. I thought this was because no one was calling me, but that was not the case. People were calling and not getting through. This was beyond frustrating and actually quite dangerous. Elderly relatives and employers must be able to reach me!
Check out this guy. I can totally relate. If I could sing, I would have made a song myself.
Compensation was provided by U.S. Cellular via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of U.S. Cellular.
Rainbow Crumbs for You
Weekly newsletter with our latest posts and shenanigans.