Sweet Relish is an awesome site that allows you to create a list for literally anything. From a holiday shopping list to organizing what school supplies you will need, you are free to let your imagination soar!
Sweet Relish Shopping List
This is seriously the easiest way to create a list! Simply go to Sweet Relish, create an account for free (you can login with Facebook in seconds or use your email,) and start Relishing! To add an item to your list you can either install the Sweet Relish add-on to your browser or add the button to your bookmarks toolbar. (Similar to the “Pin It” button for Pinterest.)
Then, whenever you see something you want, Relish it to a list! I created my “Dear Santa” Christmas wishlist in a matter of minutes. Now, if anyone is looking for gift ideas for me, there they are! ;D
Plus, I was able to Pin my Sweet Relish wishlist directly to Pinterest! I can't wait to show the kids how to do this. Then, when family members ask me what they want for Christmas, I can just send them their lists and they can purchase them straight from the list. This makes shopping SO easy!
“Get What's on Your List” Contest
- Create your Sweet Relish account and relish at least 10 items to a list entitled “Dear Santa”
- Create a Pinterest Board entitled “Dear Santa #SweetRelish”
- Pin your ten items FROM YOUR SWEET RELISH BOARD including the hashtag #SweetRelish on each pin
- Include the contest graphic (shown above) in your Pin board
- Place the link to your Pinterest board on the blog linky (see below)
- Gain an extra entry by pinning your entire list to Pinterest in one pin. Place that link to that pin on the blog linky as well
One winner across all the 15 participating Diva Blogs will win what's on their list! The prize will come in the form of a $250 VISA Gift Card! Contest runs from 12/6/2012 to 12/27/2012. Winner will be chosen randomly by The Double Duty Divas.
Disclosure: This review was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Sweet Relish. I was compensated to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% mine.
Rainbow Crumbs for You
Weekly newsletter with our latest posts and shenanigans.