I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. I am being compensated to host this Twitter party as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias® #cbias #SocialFabric
It's summer and that means more nights out! The hot weather seems to get everyone in the partying mood. Whether you head to a bar, club, or backyard BBQ, it's fun to pre-game before you get there. A couple cocktails with friends before you hit up your destination is a great way to loosen up and kick off the night right. Personally, I need a drink before I drink in order to relax a bit and let myself have fun!
I am not a huge drinker, but I definitely have had my fair share of partying days. It's taken me about 13 years to discover my ideal drink of choice — VODKA. I always thought I was a beer girl… but once I switched to vodka cocktails, I noticed a better buzz and less hangovers. That's why I was pretty intrigued by this new ready-to-drink cocktail inspired by the mix-master himself, DJ Pauly D.
Come pre-game with us and learn all about this new premium vodka-based beverage. You will just love the fresh and funky flavor names and vibrant colors!
#RemixRocksWalmart Twitter Party
When: Friday, July 12, 2013 12-1pm EST
Find help and tips to set up a custom view of our #RemixRocksWalmart party via this link: http://cbi.as/5oac-
Prizes: (5) $25 Walmart Gift Cards will be awarded during the party.
Make sure you mark your calendar and RSVP below!
The Twitter Party Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH TWITTER (“TWITTER”). A TWITTER ACCOUNT AND INTERNET ACCESS ARE REQUIRED FOR ENTRY.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU (“ENTRANT” OR “YOU”) MUST AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH CREATE A CONTRACT SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING.
1. Eligibility. The Twitter Party Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the United States, who have a Twitter account, and are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Collective Bias, Inc. (“Sponsor” and “Administrator”), Remix Cocktails, and their affiliates, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. If you do not have a Twitter account, it is free to create one at www.Twitter.com.
2. Agreement to Official Rules. Participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
4. Submission Entry Period. Entrants may make submissions via Twitter following guidelines outlined in How to Enter (“Entry”) between the hours of 12:00pm (noon) and 1:00pm ET on Friday, July 12, 2013 (“Entry Period”). Date and time can change based on Twitter’s status. If date and time are changed entrants will be notified via Twitter using appropriate hashtag (#RemixRocksWalmart). Sponsor’s clock shall be the official timekeeping device for this Sweepstakes.
5. How to Enter: Enter by RSVPing for the Twitter party at #RemixRocksWalmart party via this link: http://cbi.as/gpyap, be actively participating in the party and by using the hashtag #RemixRocksWalmart. To be eligible to win prize(s), as set forth below, entries must be received by 12:55 p.m. EST during the Entry Period.
a. Submissions: To enter the Sweepstakes entrants must submit tweet during official party hours of 12:00pm (noon) through 1:00pm ET on Friday, July 12, 2013 using #RemixRocksWalmart.
b. Entry: By entering you agree that your Submission conforms to these Official Rules and that Sponsor, may disqualify you from the Sweepstakes if it believes, in its sole discretion, that your Submission fails to conform to these Official Rules.
1) Submissions must be submitted during the Entry Period.
There is no limit to the number of entries. Only entries submitted during the Entry Period will be considered.
6. Prizes, Approximate Retail Value and Odds of Winning. Prizes will be limited to four (5) Walmart Gift Cards valued at $25.00 each to be given away during the 1 hour duration of the party on July 12, 2013. Total value of all prizes awarded in this Sweepstakes is $125.00. All winners will be chosen using random.org from the RSVP link and the active tweets during the party. Winners must be present and participating in the party using the hashtag #RemixRocksWalmart at the time that they are drawn as a winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received and active tweets during the party. Winner will be notified via Twitter @ message by @SweepTight or @RebelChick during the party on Friday, July 12, 2013 and must respond to @SweepTight or @RebelChick within 5 minutes of being selected to claim their prize. Each Gift Card is subject to the terms and conditions set forth on the gift card. Each Gift Card is redeemable for merchandise only and will not be redeemed or exchanged for cash, except where required by law. Each Gift Card will not be replaced or replenished if it is lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or used without your permission and will be voided if altered or defaced.
a. All Prizes are non-transferable, with no cash redemptions, equivalents or substitutions except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All Prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change, and in the event that Sponsor is unable to provide a Winner with their Prize, the Sponsor may elect, to provide such Winner with the approximate value of such item in cash or award an alternate prize of comparable or greater value.
b. There is a limit of 1 (one) prize per household during the party. After the Twitter Parties completion we will reach out to all the winners to gather all the appropriate information needed to claim your prize. Winner is responsible for any taxes on prizes awarded.
7. General Release: By entering the Sweepstakes and/or accepting any prize, each winner releases the Sponsor and Administrator, their respective affiliates and related companies and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and other representatives (“Sweepstakes Entities”) from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind as well as any and all any costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or accruing from or in connection with the Sweepstakes and the possession or use of any prize. Any false information provided within the context of the Sweepstakes by any Entrant concerning identity, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address, ownership of right or any other non-compliance with these Official Rules or the like may result in the immediate elimination of the Entry from the Sweepstakes.
8. Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT WILL THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES, THEIR AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR SWEEPSTAKES AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. Sponsor and Administrator assume no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any cause, including any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user’s Internet Service Provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user’s e-mail account to receive e-mails. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities, their affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, use or misuse of a prize, participation, or inability to participate in Sweepstakes, any Entries or any Sweepstakes-related activity. Releasees are not responsible for printing errors or for lost, late, unintelligible, misdirected, incomplete, damaged or garbled Entries or any other documents. Releasees are not responsible for any: (a) telephone, computer, hardware, software, programming or interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, network malfunction, or other technical failures or errors, or failure to properly process Entries; (b) communication disruption or other forces beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor, make Entries or other disruption related to Internet traffic, virus, bug, or non-authorized intervention; or (c) damage caused by computer virus or otherwise resulting to any computer from a Participating Store by entering this Sweepstakes, whether human, mechanical or electronic. Releasees shall not be liable to any Entrant or any other person for failure to supply a prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God; any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entities (whether or not they prove to be valid); equipment failure; terrorist acts; earthquake; fire; flood; war; explosion; unusually severe weather; hurricane; embargo; labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal); labor or material shortage; transportation interruption of any kind; work slow-down; civil disturbance; insurrection; riot; or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s sole control. Releasees shall not be liable to any Participating Store or any other person for damage to such person’s computer or its contents.
9. Governing Law: THE SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MICHIGAN, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN THE STATE OF MICHIGAN. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC., IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN MICHIGAN.
10. Consent: UNLESS PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, A ENTRANTCONSENTS TO THE USE OF HIS OR HER NAME, PARTICIPATING STORE NAME AND LOCATION, LIKENESS AND IMAGE, ADDRESS AND/OR PRIZE INFORMATION and/or Sweepstakes entry for promotional and other purposes (including without limitation, commercial purposes) without further payment, except where prohibited by law. By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrants give their express permission to be contacted by Sponsor by telephone, e-mail and/or postal mail regarding the Sweepstakes.
12. Miscellaneous: Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor and/or Administrator reserve the right to change these Official Rules or cancel the Sweepstakes at any time, at their discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an alternate prize of equal or greater value in the event all or part of a prize set forth above becomes unavailable. Prizes are non-substitutable and cannot be redeemed for cash value. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
13. Winner’s List: For the name of the prize winners, those interested print their name and address on a 3″x 5″ card and mail it in an envelope to: Twitter Party Official Rules – 12 –1 pm July 12, 2013, c/o Collective Bias, 205 S. Main Street, Bentonville, AR 72712. Specify “Rules” or “Winner List” on the card. Winner List requests will only be accepted after the Sweepstakes end date (listed above) and requests must be received no later than August 31, 2013.
These Official Rules may not be reprinted or republished in whole or in part without the prior written consent of Sponsor. The information provided will only be used for the Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with, Twitter. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Twitter.
Sponsor: Collective Bias, Inc., 201 S. Main St., Bentonville, AR 72712.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for prize fulfillment.
Disclosure: I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. I am being compensated to host this Twitter party as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias® #cbias #SocialFabric
Rainbow Crumbs for You
Weekly newsletter with our latest posts and shenanigans.