Airport parking does not have to be difficult. In fact, with The Parking Spot, it can be a pleasant experience.
In the past we have usually tried to find a ride to and from the airport, but that's not always the most convenient route. Sometimes people aren't available to drive us, or we just don't want to burden someone with the responsibility. Now that we know about The Parking Spot, airport parking will be a no-brainer for us.
Airport Parking with The Parking Spot
Here are some of the amenities that you can enjoy when parking near the airport with The Parking Spot:
• Shuttle service every 5-7 minutes
• Covered, open-air and valet parking available (select locations)
• Always open
• Fast and easy check-in & check-out
• Well lit and fully fenced
• Luggage assistance available
• Complimentary chilled water
• Complimentary USA Today until 9am, Monday-Friday
• Airport parking reservations available
• Car care services, including car washes and oil changes available in some markets
Sounds like the works to me. It's nice to know your car is waiting for you when you get off of your flight. That way you can just jump in and head home. No need to wait for your ride or call a cab. I know the next time we fly, we will definitely look into this service. We are overdue for a vacation anyway. 😉
Flying into Chicago next week for BlogHer? Make sure to take advantage of the “Spot Easy Savings” promotion going on nationwide. It's good at any of the 22 U.S. Airport locations. This promotion is live now and runs through Labor Day. Save 15% OFF PARKING at The Parking Spot
Do you park at the airport or get a ride? Have you ever used The Parking Spot?
Rainbow Crumbs for You
Weekly newsletter with our latest posts and shenanigans.