Milton’s Craft Bakers have introduced a whole new kind of cracker. These crackers are special because they are lightly sweetened, organic, and non-GMO audited snack crackers. I was excited to receive (and devour) a variety of the crackers to review from Milton's.
Milton’s Baked Snack Crackers
These crackers are yummy not only because they have unique flavor offerings, but because they feature real organic honey, real wild organic blueberries, and real chocolate. There are five flavors including Original Multi-Grain, Blueberry Multi-Grain, Honey Multi-Grain, Chocolate Multi-Grain and Honey and Corn (which we have elected the favorite at our house and was the first to be finished).
The Milton’s blog has tons of information about these crackers – but here are some quick details:
- Original Multi-Grain – 95% organic and topped with organic sesame seeds.
- Blueberry Multi-Grain – 82% organic with real wild organic blueberries – try them with yogurt – yum !
- Honey Multi-Grain – organic honey sweetens these crackers that have 92% organic ingredients
- Chocolate Multi-Grain – real chocolate and organic honey make these a yummy desserty cracker that might even remind you of a brownie
- Honey and Corn – cornbread crackers that have 92% organic ingredients and are non-GMO audited
Milton’s is social too, with a QR code on the box – you can take a snap of it and be directed to more information about the crackers and delicious serving ideas for them. How helpful is that?! They started as a restaurant and deli and have quickly grown into a national baking company. They carry bread, snack crackers and delicious entrees including lasagna, chicken with rice and shrimp and penne pasta.
If you have any trouble finding these in stores – you can email email@example.com and ask them to see if your local grocer can start stocking them. They have new stores carrying them every week!
Rainbow Crumbs for You
Weekly newsletter with our latest posts and shenanigans.