This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Puerto Rico, The All-Star Island. All opinions are 100% mine.
Puerto Rico is quickly climbing my vacation “to-do” list. I have been begging the hubby to go on a beautiful beach vacation for quite some time now. There are several reasons why Puerto Rico sounds like the best choice.
7 Reasons to Vacation to Puerto Rico
- Beaches: 270 miles of coastline and featured in the Top 10 beaches from Travel Channel — including Flamenco Beach in Culebra, often cited as one of the best beaches in the world.
- Water: You can glow like an angel in the water in the Bioluminescent bays. That sounds like a magical experience.
- Rainforest: You can visit the only rainforest under US national park service, El Yunque, and climb to the clouds.
- Adventure: So much to do like, horse back riding or the magnificent Camuy caverns that runs through the 3rd largest subterranean river in the world. I cannot even imagine the beauty,
- Food: Foodies can experience the delicacies of Puerto Rican gastronomy and it’s famous Rums. Yes please!
- Culture: History Buffs can enjoy the old world charm of San Juan.
- Easy: No passport or foreign money necessary – just hop on a plane and go! This is great news.
Honestly, they had me at “beaches”, but the rest sounds absolutely enticing, as well. I would just love to park my butt in a lounge chair, dig my toes into the sand, and sip pina coladas for days. Now that the weather is dropping quickly here, I am really going to push towards a vacation to Puerto Rico ASAP.
Have you been to Puerto Rico? What would be the first thing you would want to do if you went there?
Rainbow Crumbs for You
Weekly newsletter with our latest posts and shenanigans.