Brownies are one of my favorite desserts. Peanut butter is also at the top of my list. So why not combine the two? Thanks to this sponsored post by Kraft and Lunchbox, I have created this delicious Peanut Butter Poke Cake Brownies recipe found on the Walmart website.
The kids are back in school, the holidays are coming up, and pre-season football games are already in full swing, so it's time to start trying new dessert recipes. I chose to make the Peanut Butter Poke Cake Brownies because they sounded just heavenly. The recipe was among many other drool-worthy ones that I had to choose from. I cannot wait to try them, either!
Peanut Butter Poke Cake Brownies Recipe
- 2 packages (19 to 21 oz.) brownie mix
- 2 packages (3.4 oz each) JELL-O Vanilla flavor instant pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 3/4 cups PLANTERS Creamy Peanut butter, divided
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Make brownie batter per instructions on the box
- Pour into a 13 x 9 inch baking dish that you have coated with cooking spray
- Bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with crumbs (don't overbake)
- Cool completely
- Make holes at the top of the brownies. The original recipe suggests 24 holes. I ended up with 14 I think. Just use a small spoon and space them out as well as you can.
- Reserve the removed pieces for topping
- Beat pudding mixes and milk in a medium bowl with a whisk for 2 minutes
- Add 2/3 cup peanut butter and mix well
- Stir in COOL WHIP
- After the brownie has totally cooled, spoon on the topping and spread.
- Top with the brownie pieces that you removed for the holes.
- Microwave the remaining peanut butter and drizzle on top.
These brownies are delicious and the topping is just dreamy. I might use it as frosting for other desserts as well.
Kraft has created a page called Kraft Foods Cooking Up Good. There, you can find the recipe to these brownies, as well as watch technique videos from top food bloggers, learn new kitchen skills, unlock coupons, create collections of your favorite Kraft recipes, and even be entered for a chance to win prizes.
Rainbow Crumbs for You
Weekly newsletter with our latest posts and shenanigans.