Messaging apps are everywhere, and I know my devices are full of them. Between all the social media apps, it's easy to spend tons of time jumping from each one. MessageHub is helps me pull them all into one place and communicate more efficiently. This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.
Consolidate your Messaging Apps #MessageHubApp
Being a blogger and active in social media, I have dozens of apps on my devices. It can get a bit overwhelming, and it's definitely easy to miss an important or time-sensitive message. I try to check them throughout the day, but it can get confusing.
MessageHub is a revolutionary new app that is designed to help you organize and prioritize all your social accounts into one.
Here are some of the features and benefits:
- Messages and feeds in one place – No more checking every app. MessageHub corrals it all together into one.
- Prioritize messages – Their smart technology learns who you message the most and suggests favorite contacts, so you see their messages first.
- One click sharing – Send messages and share content to multiple social networks with one click.
- Grouped conversations – No matter which network your friends are on, you can group their messages all in one place.
- Organized contacts – Use your contacts that are already on your phone and in your networks to sync up with MessageHub. There's no painful setup to deal with, and you are ready to go in no time.
One of the features that I like the most is the ability to group contacts. I have blogger friends, PR contacts, and “real life friends” that I can bunch together to streamline my messages with them. This prevents mix-ups and definitely helps me save some time.
The MessageHub app is free to download and available for iOS and Android. See how it works out for you. Find out more info by liking their Facebook page and following on Twitter.
Save time and get closer to the people who matter with MessageHub from MyLife. A revolutionary new app that will change the way you message! Visit the app store to download it today. Available on iOS and Android.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of MessageHub. The opinions and text are all mine.
Rainbow Crumbs for You
Weekly newsletter with our latest posts and shenanigans.