For the chocolaty-est chocolate lover, here are is a chocolate marshmallow brownies recipe. With OREO cookies and M&M candies, this recipe is packed with chocolate flavor. The marshmallows add to the sweetness to destroy the cravings of the sweetest of sweet tooths (sweet teeth?). Here we show the Spring or Easter colored M&M candies. Of course, change them up depending on the holiday or season. You could also use Peeps instead of regular marshmallows if you'd like an Easter explosion brownie.
Serve this brownie recipe for Easter brunch or any spring gatherings. They are rich enough to please any dessert-lover, so bring them to all sorts of occasions. Experiment with different cookie and candy varieties to create unique flavor combinations.
Cut these brownies into smaller slices if you choose. They are indulgently sweet, so the portions should be smaller than your average brownie.
Want more recipes for brownies? Try these:
Chocolate Marshmallow Brownies Recipe
Yield 20-24 brownies
- 1 box, large size (18.3 oz) brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1-1/3 cup crushed OREO cookies, divided
- 1/2 cup M&M candies
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 9×13 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add brownie mix, eggs, oil, and water into a mixing bowl and mix well. Stir in 1 cup OREO cookies. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 25-28 minutes or until edges are firm.
- Remove from oven and top with marshmallows. Return to oven for 5 minutes for marshmallows to puff up.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining OREO cookies and M&M candies. Let cool completely before cutting into bars.
- Makes 20-24 brownies
==> Change the colors of M&M candies to fit any season.
==> Switch up the flavor of OREO cookies for different variations.
Do you think you'd like this chocolate marshmallow brownies recipe?
Rainbow Crumbs for You
Weekly newsletter with our latest posts and shenanigans.