Physical fitness and exercise are topics we write about often. Here is a page you can bookmark if you want to check back for new articles. It will automatically update with new posts in relevant categories. Hopefully, this page will help organize our fitness and exercise posts into narrower categories to make it easier to find what you’re looking for.
Articles About Physical Fitness and Exercise
Fitness Diet Program Posts
If you’re looking to start a new fitness diet program, here are our blog posts with the proper tag. Click on each image to view the full article. Of course, we don’t really love the word “diet” because it seems temporary. It’s more important to shift into a healthy lifestyle, but let’s face it, we all try new things to keep our food choices and overall diet interesting.
- Life before and after gastric bypass
- Awareness is the key to losing weight
- 3 easy lifestyle changes that won’t overwhelm you
Fitness Nutrition Articles
Since Shelley has a degree in nutrition science, we have several fitness and nutrition articles. Both of us love our sweets, so we like to balance that out with healthy nutrition, as well. 😉
- Yummiest way to include protein supplements into your diet
- Benefits of eating avocados and best way to eat avocados
- Track water intake to stay hydrated – free printable
- Best daily vitamins for busy people
- Grow your own bean sprouts in days
- Collagen protein for strong hair and nails
- A food intolerance had me being tested for cancer
- 12 benefits of concentrated dark cherry juice
Health and Fitness Articles
Here are posts that focus less on food and more on health and fitness in general. Fun fitness events we attend and things to do in the city are here, as well.
- Working from home is making me sick
- What you need to know about barefoot running
- Daily fitness motivation – what I’m doing to stay on track
Home Fitness Exercise Equipment we Try
Want to workout from home? We review and write about home fitness equipment quite often. No gym membership required to get your workout in.
- Best products for easy workouts at home
- Zumba latin dance – a healthy addiction
- 10 benefits of the Figure 8 Fitness program
Health and Fitness Motivation to Stay on Track
Need health and fitness motivation? Who doesn’t? We share our tips and tricks to focus and stay on the right path.
- 20 fitness tips to come out of hibernation mode
- Time flies when working out out with this
- Mind games I play to get healthy and stay healthy
- Best gifts to give anyone needing inspiration
Products to consider to help you on your fitness journey. See what fitness gadgets and products we use.
- Proper food portion sizes – help in disguise
- Fan that maximizes air and brain flow
- Best daith earrings for active people
- Gift ideas for people living the fit life
- Get a core workout at your desk with this chair
- Portion control made easy with Precise Portions
What do you like to read about physical fitness and exercise?