Swimming pool floats are usually designated to kids and all their fun. I am not opposed to this in the least. But after experiencing the SwimWays Spring Float Recliner, every adult with access to a pool NEEDS one of these. This post was sponsored by SwimWays as part of an Activation for Influence Central. I received products to facilitate my review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Swimming Pool Floats
I think we all know they are not created equal. Some are for keeping baby safe. Some are for more rowdy fun in the sun. Then there are those wonderful, heavenly creations meant for adults that just want to relax. Can I get a wahoo!?
Meet the SwimWays Spring Float Recliner, the most comfy pool chair you’ll ever own. And it’s available at Walmart for a great price.
What makes this SwimWays Float Recliner so awesome?
- It’s easy to inflate and deflate.
- It easily folds for storage thanks to the patented Inner Spring Technology.
- It’s got a backrest, headrest, cup holder, and ottoman.
- Because it’s covered in durable fabric, it’s less likely to puncture.
- The seat is lined with soothing mesh that allows just the right amount of water to keep you cool and supported.
- It comes with a carry/storage bag.
Even our furry friend couldn’t resist going for a ride in the swimming pool floats. It was 93 degrees and as soon as his mom got in the Spring Float Recliner he literally surfed over to her on another float and hopped into her lap! I wish I would have caught it on video. It was the cutest thing I’ve ever seen.
Whether you own a pool or not, this is one of the greatest swimming pool floats anyone can own. Because it is so easy to store and inflate/deflate it is perfect to have on hand to bring to any pool party. In fact, you should probably have one for yourself and one for a host gift. I know what my dad is getting this Father’s Day!