Sauces can be a quick way to make a boring meal exciting. Have you ever gotten home – with all kinds of good intentions to make a homemade meal and then when it comes to making it, you give up and call for take out? Even if you say “no” – you have to admit you have thought about it! Campbell’s has introduced new Skillet Sauces in SIX different varieties. All you need to do is add 1lb of chicken and maybe a starch like noodles or rice. I recently received four of their new Skillet Sauces to review, and I am excited to share with you how YUMMY they are! Product received for review. Post contains affiliate links.
Campbell’s Skillet Sauces
The 6 varieties include:
- Creamy Chipotle with Roasted Corn & Black Beans
- Marsala with Mushrooms & Garlic
- Thai Green Curry with Lemongrass & Basil
- Toasted Sesame with Garlic & Ginger
- Fire Roasted Tomato with Red Bell Peppers & Chiles
- Scampi with White Wine & Garlic
Ready in just 15 minutes (although if you didn’t remember to thaw the chicken – like me – it might take longer), with three easy steps:
- HEAT. Heat oil in skillet over medium/high heat.
- ADD. Add your protein or vegetables and cook until browned.
- STIR. Stir in sauce and heat to boil. Reduce heat and cover for five minutes or until protein is cooked through and/or vegetables are tender.
Tonight I tried Toasted Sesame with Garlic and Ginger, we added some noodles to it, and it so quick and easy (except, like I mentioned, the thawing part…) Each pouch makes 2 servings (and then some) – I think you could probably stretch it out to more people if you wanted. The sauces are all 40-70 calories per serving and TONS of flavor.
You should be able to find Campbell’s Skillet Sauces in your grocery store near the boxed dinner kits, marinades, sauces, gravy or broth. You will soon be on your way to a SUPER EASY dinner. Find out more about Campbell’s Skillet Sauces on Facebook or follow Campbell’s on Twitter.
What do you think? Which one sounds the yummiest to you?