I was invited to join a fabulous group of bloggers for the My Favorite Things Holiday Giveaway. Of course, I jumped at the chance. This is our way to show our appreciation to our readers by giving away a prize package consisting of our favorite things! Each blogger is self-sponsoring their own prize package. This post contains affiliate links, but all opinions are my own.
My Favorite Things Holiday Giveaway
* Take a look at the gift collage to see all the amazing giveaways you are about to enter!
* Scroll down to see my giveaway up close.
* Enter to win My Favorite Things prize package at the bottom of this post.
* HOP around to all the other sites, check out their amazing prizes, and enter to win their gifts!
1. About A Mom | 2. A Helicopter Mom | 3. Homemaking Hacks | 4. Moscato Mom | 5. Sunshine and Sippy Cups | 6. My Sweet Sanity | 7. The Home and Garden Cafe | 8. Tammilee Tips | 9. Better in Bulk | 10. The Rebel Chick | 11. Mom Luck | 12. Sweep Tight | 13. A Nut in a Nutshell | 14. A Daily Dose of Toni | 15. Around My Family Table | 16. Divine Lifestyle
My favorite things consist of warm and cozy items. Since it’s already super cold here, I am all about hibernation and warming up. Here’s what my prize package contains:
- Faux Fur Throw: There’s nothing better than curling up on the couch with my hubby, dogs, and a warm throw. I got this one at Big Lots. Similar ones can be found on Amazon.com. Throws make a great gift.
- Starbucks Hot Cocoa: Hot chocolate is great, but Starbucks Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa is truly indulgent. Treat yourself to a hot cup of decadent deliciousness.
- Hot Chocolate Mug & Mix: Can you tell I like hot chocolate? I just thought this hot chocolate gift set was really cute. Everyone should have a favorite mug. It makes the hot beverages even better.
- Mrs. Fields Mini Skillet & Cookie Mix: Mrs. Fields has created these mini skillets with cookie mix as the perfect individualized gift. What an excellent idea for teacher gifts, or really for anyone. Once you make your skillet cookie, you are left with the adorable little cast iron to use as a ladle holder or whatever you would like.
- Minimergency Kit: If you must leave your warm home, might as well be prepared. These adorable little Minimergency kits are packed with 17 must-have items that a girl might need while out and about. The little pouch can fit into my palm and is adorable.
So, there are a few of my favorite things! I can’t wait to send them off to one of my wonderful readers! We appreciate you and wish you all a wonderful holiday season!