I can eat an obscene amount of food and I rarely feel full. I don’t know if it is because my hormones are out of whack or perhaps I am just a gluttonous pig. It is likely the latter. :/ Product received for review.
Now that I am back in school full time, I am out of control with snacking. I munch my way through class and then when I get home, I eat my way through doing homework. Ironically, I’m in school for nutrition. I really do know better! But I am so stressed and the biggest thing is being so TIRED, that I find myself needing to chew to stay awake.
Full Core Mission
I accepted the mission to #StopSnacking with Full Core. Full Core is a lightly carbonated drink loaded with nutrients that makes you feel full. This natural appetite control drink is working miracles for me! I sip on it all through class and don’t feel the need to snack or sleep!
- Promotes Digestive Health
- Only has 25 calories per 12 oz can
- Has 10 grams of soluble fiber per can
- Good source of vitamins and minerals like B5, B6, and B12
- Tastes great (It does have a slight Stevia taste but if you’re familiar with that, it’s not bad and once you get used to it you don’t even notice it anymore)
- My only complaint is that Full core is not available in a store near me. YET.
They have a neat little form on their website you can submit to local retailers to encourage them to carry Full Core.
While I don’t really need to lose weight, I definitely don’t want to gain anymore! I’ve put on 13 pounds since I started school! Luckily, I was thin to begin with, but anymore and I’ll be in trouble.
After drinking Full Core for 20 days, I’m happy to report that I haven’t gained any more weight and feel much more energized. Over eating was really dragging me down, mentally and physically. I feel so much better knowing I have a quick solution for hunger control that I can just grab from the fridge—no preparation required—and go.