Since I started my blog in March 2010, it has been quite a journey. I had absolutely no clue what a blog even was when I started.
My original plans for this blog have changed dramatically. I like the direction in which I am going and want to jot down some goals to both remind and motivate me for the year.
- Learn more about SEO and improve my ranking.
- Create a ‘FAQ post’ and ‘How To Enter My Giveaways’ post.
- Have an obscene amount of giveaways.
- Participate in more events.
- Create a media kit.
- Create a policy and stats page.
- Blog about more personal issues.
- Have my first twitter giveaway.
- Start a weekly blog hop.
- Find a good software for creating buttons.
- Help any new bloggers as much as I can.
- Have fun and don’t stress out over it! Once it becomes a job, it’s not worth it anymore!
- Start taking care of myself again by eating healthy and working out.
- Be more organized.
- Start meditating to try and become less of a spaz.
- Balance my time more effectively – better time management.
- Find more time to enter sweepstakes again!
- Spend more time with family and friends.
- Have a fabulous wedding and an amazing marriage.