This post brought to you by Sam's Club. All opinions are 100% mine.
Green bean casserole seems to be a constant among many holiday dinner traditions. It's so easy to make and offers a vegetable in a delicious way. Sam's Club has all of the ingredients you need, no matter how large of a gathering you throw.
Holidays at my Grandparent's house consists of many traditional items. Every year we can expect turkey, mashed potatoes, dressing, rolls, and a Green Bean Casserole. Other things pop in here and there, but the key items always stick around. Sometimes it's fun to experiment with different recipes, but the tried and true ones are safe. The holidays are a time for family and nostalgia, so it's nice to have food that represents that.
I love to make casseroles all year round. They are so easy and perfect for fall. It doesn't have to be a holiday to get into a tasty vegetable casserole. In fact, I pretty much have to hide veggies in a casserole to get my husband to eat them. The Sam's Club website has several recipes to help with ideas.
They have the classic green bean casserole that is quite popular. In case you haven't made it yet, here's the recipe:
Green Bean Casserole
What you need:
- 1 (10.75-oz.) can Campbell's® Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- Dash ground black pepper
- 4 cups cooked green beans or 2 cans (14.5 oz. each) any style Del Monte® Green Beans, drained
- 1-1/3 cups French's® French Fried Onions
How to prepare:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Stir the soup, milk, soy sauce, black pepper, beans and 2/3 cup onions in a 1-1/2-quart casserole.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the bean mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the bean mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining onions.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.
Easy as can be!
Does your family serve a green bean casserole on the holidays? What's your favorite holiday casserole?
Rainbow Crumbs for You
Weekly newsletter with our latest posts and shenanigans.