Everyone wants to know how to get thicker eyebrows and fuller lashes these days. Thanks to aging and over-plucking over the years, I am personally thrilled to let you know about the new Grande Cosmetics line available at Sephora. GrandeLASH-MD and GrandeBROW-MD will have us all safely and affordably on our way to thicker eyebrows and eyelashes. Try these new products with me so we can enhance our natural brows and lashes. Post sponsored by Grande Cosmetics and brought to you by ShopShare. Everything shared here is based on my experience.
It’s crazy how the trends change, isn’t it? I grew up during the times of everyone trying to pluck their way to the perfect arch. Now it’s all about thick and bold brows, and plucking is reserved for wild strays only. As I get older, I notice a few thin patches in my eyebrows. On the other hand, I also have some rogue, white, lengthy brows going on. Sometimes one will seem to sprout overnight. I wake up with a single white eyebrow that’s over an inch long. I try to trim them instead of plucking, but I am in desperate need of eyebrow balance.
How to Get Thicker Eyebrows with GrandeBROW from Sephora.com
GrandeBROW is a brow enhancing serum now available at Sephora.com. The vegan serum promotes fuller and thicker brows in 6-8 weeks. The formula is cruelty, gluten, and paraben-free. All you do is apply to your cleansed face right before bed. One tube lasts for about 4 months, making it cost only about $20 per month.
GrandeBROW Key Active Ingredients
- L-Proline – an amino acid that promotes healthy and fortified brows.
- Hyaluronic Acid – conditions, protects, and hydrates eyebrows.
- Botanical Extract Blend – a combination of antioxidant-rich compounds derived from natural sources like ginseng root, chamomile flowers and bearberry leaves that nourish and strengthen the follicles.
- Glycosaminoglycans – lock in moisture for conditioned and healthier looking eyebrows.
Get Thicker Lashes with GrandeLASH from Sephora.com
Want to know my biggest lash blunder of my twenties? I tried to curl my lashes with a cheap eyelash curler right before my friend’s wedding, and it chopped them right off. Yep. I gave my eyelashes an unwanted trim. Thank goodness for faux eyelashes, but I do not like to make a habit of wearing them. That was years ago and, thankfully, my lashes grew back, but that was horrifying.
I’m at a stage in my life where I don’t want to mess with false lashes. I’d rather enhance what I have, so I’m excited about GrandeLASH™-MD. It’s safe, easy, and effective to apply. Right before bed apply like a liquid eyeliner to your clean face. The vegan formula is also cruelty, gluten, and paraben-free. The formula promotes longer, thicker lashes in only 4-6 weeks. The lash-enhancing, thickening, lengthening, volumizing product is safe to use with extensions and false lashes. The cost works out to be just over $20 a month which is a small price to pay for amazing lashes in my opinion.
GrandeLASH Key Active Ingredients
- L-Proline – an amino acid essential to fortified lashes.
- Hyaluronic Acid – conditions to protect against breakage. Helps bring hydration to dry, brittle, or damaged lashes.
- Botanical Extract Blend – a nutrient-rich combination of natural sources like ginseng root, chamomile, and bearberry leaves that nourish and strengthen the lash follicle.
- Glycosaminoglycans – boosts lash resiliency by locking in moisture.
There’s how to get thicker eyebrows and eyelashes this season. Just in time for summer parties, go ahead and treat yourself to these new beauty products that nourish and enhance your natural brows and lashes!