Smoothies!!! I just love them. I pretty much live on them in the summer. Now that it’s winter I usually cut down on my smoothie intake because I do not need any additional help being cold. But, drinking them in the house is fine when I can just go wrap up in warm blankets. Thankfully, Jamba now has an at-home option! Product was received for review purposes and this post may contain affiliate links.
Jamba All Natural Smoothies are healthy and delicious. They come in four tasty flavors that are easy to whip up in the convenience of your own home. All you do is toss them in the blender and add some apple juice!
- Flavors: Caribbean Passion, Strawberries Wild, Razzmatazz and Mango-a-go-go.
- Each package makes two, eight-ounce smoothies.
- Each smoothie contains one full serving of fruit and 100% daily value of Vitamin C.
- Ingredients include real fruit, non-fat yogurt and a boost of antioxidant Vitamin C.
- Fat free and only 120 calories or less per serving.
- All natural and contain NO high fructose corn syrup, NO trans fats, NO artificial flavors, NO artificial colors and NO artificial preservatives.
I have always wondered why some smoothies contain high fructose corn syrup. Um… isn’t fruit already sweet? There’s is no need to mess with it! We are very excited about these smoothies. It’s a great way for us to help get some additional Vitamins for the cold and flu season. Plus, they are just a tasty treat!
Jamba All Natural Smoothies can be found in the frozen food aisle of stores across the nation for a suggested price of $2.99 and $3.29 per package. There is also a store locator so you can find them near you.