I think all of us have been in that helpless situation where our precious devices are dying and we are without a charger. It can feel like my own lifeline is being slowly cut. So, I am beyond thrilled to bring you this review and giveaway for the Lepow Moonstone Portable Charger. I received this product for free in exchange for my honest feedback. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Lepow Moonstone Portable Charger
I used a portable charger once before and it was bulky and kind of heavy. When I first took the Lepow Moonstone out of the box, I was shocked at how compact and lightweight it was. It also comes in a nice little pouch that can also fit your cords. Jen and I were at the Chicago Auto show a couple days ago and my phone (and I) would have never made it without the Moonstone. Naturally, I was tweeting, Instagraming, and photographing basically everything. So it was no surprise to see my battery life dwindling.
I was shocked, however, to see how fast my phone charged when I plugged it into the double lighting bolt slot of the Moonstone. (It has two USB ports, one regular and one speedy. You can also charge two devices at a time!) It went from 22% to 56% in about 10 or 15 minutes! All from my purse! I was able to continue walking around, tweeting and socializing without skipping a beat. Plus, the Moonstone had enough power left to charge my sister’s phone and then my iPad and a friend’s phone while I was at school! It could have probably kept going but I ran out of devices to charge!
Lepow Moonstone 6000 mAh features:
- Two USB charging ports
- each with their own charging speed (one fast mode and one ultra-mode)
- Environmentally-friendly storage bag
- Compact design
- It’s only 3.2″ x 3.2″
- No bulk
- weighs only 158 grams (about 8 oz)
- Auto shutdown when not in use
- To check the Moonstone’s battery, click the button on the bottom side; 4 LED lights indicate available power (25% each)
- 8 fun little gifts come with every purchase of the Moonstone 3000/6000 on Amazon
- Android users can use the Moonstone cable to charge their phones
- Apple device will need their own cable
- Pretty color options! 😀