I am so addicted to this breakfast I have been making myself. I started making it because it's very low in calories for a lot of food. It is also very healthy and well balanced, in my opinion. The strawberries give you tons of vitamins and antioxidants. Greek yogurt gives you protein (way more than regular yogurt). The Fiber One cereal gives you pretty much half of the daily recommendation of fiber and also makes this very filling.
Low Calorie and Easy Breakfast
- Fresh Strawberries – 370 grams (approx. 20 medium strawberries)
- Trader Joe’s Plain non-fat Greek Yogurt – 80 grams (approx. 1/4 cup)
- Fiber One Bran Cereal – 18 grams (approx. 1/4 cup)
- I weigh each ingredient on a food scale and it varies from day to day, so the recipe I am listing is from what I made this morning.
- Put cleaned strawberries in bowl
- Add Greek yogurt
- Top with Fiber One Cereal
Cholesterol: 0.0 mg Sodium: 91.4 mg Total Carbs: 43.4 g Dietary Fiber: 16.9 g Protein: 11.2 g
I just listed it as a recipe on sparkpeople.com – click HERE to see it.
What fruit would you put in yours? I would love to hear more suggestions to mix it up a bit!
Rainbow Crumbs for You
Weekly newsletter with our latest posts and shenanigans.