Is your baby sleeping on a good quality mattress? Do you even have a mattress for your baby yet? Well, you’re in luck! Thanks to Naturepedic, you have the chance to win one! I received this mattress to facilitate this post, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Naturepedic Baby Mattress
We spend an enormous chunk of our lives sleeping, which is why it is important to have good quality sleep supplies. Well, for babies, it’s even more important! Infants don’t know the difference between day and night when they’re first born and can sleep up to 16 hours a day! Eat. Sleep. Poop. Yep, that pretty much covers it for the first few weeks. As parents, we are of course concerned about sleep safety on top of everything else. So…
When picking your baby’s mattress, you want the best of the best. The mattress we will be discussing is the Naturepedic Lightweight Organic Cotton Ultra 2-Stage Baby Crib & Toddler Mattress. This has so many great features, it requires a list:
- It’s super lightweight, so changing the sheets is simple.
- Made with organic cotton! (From the US! Support local farms!) 😀
- It’s waterproof! And, not just waterproof, but stain resistant, non-toxic, and dust mite/bed bug protected!
- Hypoallergenic design – we already mentioned that it has a built in bed bug and mite barrier, but it contains no wool or latex either.
- 2-Stage Dual Firmness – provides a slightly firmer side for infants and a slightly softer side for toddlers.
- Snug fit in baby’s crib and toddler bed with square corners so no little hands or arms are getting stuck.
- Fire protection without the use of any retardants! Quality design, natural materials and no polyurethane.
- Certified – Organic and Greenguard Select Certified
- Quality workmanship. Naturepedic is a family owned Amish business! MADE IN THE USA!
- Lifetime Limited Warranty