I have another exciting new product from Purex to talk about! Purex UltraPacks are liquid laundry detergent in a handy little pack! Coming to a store near you in February 2012! Product was received for review purposes and this post may contain affiliate links.
Honestly, I didn't even realize how much I need something like this. I am a notorious detergent-abuser. I use way too much and I have been trying to get better at this. Using too much is actually bad for the clothes, the people, and the wallet. I hate that I am so wasteful and it's just not necessary!
Having the detergent nicely compacted into a single-use packet really helps me out. It's portion control for laundry. All you do is just toss one into the washing machine and that's it. They do recommend using two if it's an extra-large load, but I never felt the need to do that. I have a front-loader washer, so I just toss it right into the drum.
These packets are also extremely clean. No more detergent dripping down the side of the cap. That's a big issue for me, too. I had been using one of those enormous dispensers of liquid detergent that I got from Costco – the one that has a spout where you push a button and it comes out – well, that sucker always ends up dripping onto the floor. It's a mess and, once again, wasteful. With Purex UltraPacks the detergent is pre-measured and contained in it's tiny packet. No mess!
More about Purex UltraPacks:
- Convenient pre-dosed liquid detergent packs.
- All the performance of the TripleAction liquid formula squeezed into a tiny pack.
- No more mess, spills or heavy jugs! It's laundry simplified.
- Each pack contains powerful 2x concentrated detergent for double cleaning power in every drop.
- Dissolves quickly once the washer is started – even in cold water.
- Formulated and safe for all machines, including high-efficiency (HE).
- Available in Mountain Breeze and Free & Clear.
Use along with Purex Crystals for the best laundry experience!
Rainbow Crumbs for You
Weekly newsletter with our latest posts and shenanigans.