Gold Toe socks are no stranger to me. My grandma has been using Gold Toe socks for as long as I can remember. In fact, I can remember only grabbing socks from the sock drawer that had the Gold Toe. I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Gold Toe. I received product samples to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
I have always been a little weird about socks. It might seem strange, but sometimes I get a claustrophobic feeling while wearing shoes or boots. I have to be able to wiggle my toes, or I get a little panicky. Because of this, I need just the right thickness in a sock. Gold Toe has been the answer for years. Anything fluffier and I am mega-uncomfortable.
When my samples arrived, I noticed the “Oh. So. Soft” stickers on them. Wow, and soft they are. At first touch, I could tell they would be a treat for my feet. They are still the same Gold Toe socks that I love, just extra silky soft.
5 Reasons I love Gold Toe Socks
- Ideal thickness – Gold Toe socks are the perfect thickness for any occasion. I can wear them comfortably in shoes or just lounge around the house in them.
- Breathable – I can wear the socks while working out without feeling like my feet get super sweaty.
- Long-lasting – My Gold Toe socks have always lasted a long time. In fact, I have been in my house for over 10 years, and I know I still have some of the socks that I moved with.
- Great for lounging – The new Gold Toe Oh. So. Soft socks are perfect for comfortable lounging. After a long day, there's nothing better than kicking your feet up. Silky soft socks make that simply luxurious.
- Affordable – Pamper your feet without breaking the bank. Oh. So. Soft socks are an affordable way to appreciate a simple pleasure like comfy socks.
Do yourself a favor and try Gold Toe socks. Replace all your socks with Gold Toe and you'll have the extra bonus of not needing to match socks in your sock drawer!
Rainbow Crumbs for You
Weekly newsletter with our latest posts and shenanigans.