Blogger Appreciation Day is a monthly meme where you list the blogs that gave you the most traffic for the previous month. Here’s how to join in:
- Go into your tracking service (ie. Google Analytics) and set the time period for March 1 – March 31.
- Find the sites that have referred readers to you and put them in order from most sends to lowest.
- Write a post (like this one) listing your top 10 referrers.
- Link that post at 3 Boys and a Dog (linky posted around the 5th)
- Grab the Blogger Appreciation Day picture and add it to your site.
Top referring blogs for the month of March:
- Just Married with Coupons: 269 visits
- Sweepstakes For Me: 62 visits
- Sweep Tight: 51 visits – Um, ok?
- Family Approve: 36 visits
- Frugal Coupon Living: 31 visits
- Quick Tattle Tales: 30 visits
- Bassgiraffe's Thoughts: 27 visits
- Just Married with Grapics: 23 visits
- Oh So Savvy Mom: 20 visits
- Simply Stacie: 20 visits
Top referring websites:
- Online Sweepstakes.com: 1,293 visits
- ContestGirl.com: 525 visits
- SweepstakesAdvantage.com: 507 visits
- Twitter.com: 427 visits
- StumbleUpon.com: 426 visits
- PrizeAmigo.com: 316 visits
- Facebook.com: 297 visits
- FastSweeper.com: 241 visits
- Google.com: 233 visits
- Blogger.com: 186 visits
Referring sites sent 6,534 visits via 428 sources
Total visits: 11,468
Total pageviews: 27,781
Who are your best traffic referrers? Join me in this fun meme!