Banana Split Cookies Recipe
– 15.25 oz white cake mix,
– 5.1 oz banana instant pudding
– 2 eggs
– ½ cup oil
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– ½ cup chocolate chips
– ½ cup maraschino cherries, chopped
– ¼ cup sprinkles
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
– Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Sift cake mix and pudding mix into a large bowl.
– Add eggs, oil, and vanilla extract to the bowl.
– Stir until smooth (dough will be thick).
– Stir in chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
– Gently fold in chopped maraschino cherries and sprinkles.
– Scoop out dough by the tablespoon and roll into balls.
– Each dough ball should be about the size of a golf ball.
– Place dough balls on baking sheet 2-3 inches apart.
– Bake for 10-13 minutes.
– Allow cookies to cool on a cooling rack.
– Enjoy your delicious and colorful Banana Split Cookies!
Visit the blog post for full details, tips, FAQ, and to print or save the recipe!
Get the Recipe!