Banana split cookies are a fun and unique cookie recipe. We love to bake different cookie recipes. Everyone loves a good classic chocolate chip cookie, but sometimes you just want something different. Banana split cookies offer a blend of flavors, sure to wake up your taste buds.
Since this cookie recipe uses a cake mix, it’s quite simple to make. All you need are a bunch of add-ins, which you could have fun with and switch up to your liking. These cookies are like a mini-party. Perfect for birthdays or any celebration. If you use vanilla pudding mix instead of banana, you could even call them Birthday Cake Cookies. Experiment and have fun!
More fun cookie recipes to try:
- 15.25 oz white cake mix, 1 box
- 5.1 oz banana instant pudding, 1 box
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup maraschino cherries, chopped
- ¼ cup sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Sift cake mix and pudding mix into a large bowl.
- Add eggs, oil and vanilla extract and stir until smooth (dough will be thick).
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Gently fold in cherries and sprinkles (you can use a Funfetti cake mix and then skip the sprinkles).
- Scoop out dough by the tablespoon and round into a ball. Each dough ball should be about the size of a golf ball.
- Place on baking sheet 2-3 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes. Allow cookies to cool on a cooling rack.
Serving Size:1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 134Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 71mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 1gSugar: 10gProtein: 2g
Nutrition facts are an estimate only.
Do you like a good banana split?
Do you think you would like this banana split cookie recipe?