Chocolate caramel pretzel cookies are something to satisfy all of your taste buds.
For those of us who love the salty and sweet flavor combo, these cookies are irresistible.
If you love to make cake mix cookies, this recipe is also right up your alley.
They are easy enough to make in time for Christmas.
Of course, no holiday needed to whip up these tasty bites.
Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Cookies Recipe
If you enjoy chocolate and caramel together, we did a whole roundup of recipes including both ingredients.
Cake mix cookies are easy to make plus they give a slightly different texture that many people love.
Using cake mix to make cookies is a bit of a shortcut, so it’s simple to bake them anytime.
Play around with flavors, mix-ins, and different combos to see what you come up with.
It’s also an excuse to use up any boxes of cake mix in your cabinets that might be closing in on their expiration date.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup caramel bits
- 1/2 cup pretzels, crushed, about 1/4″ in length
- Mix cake mix, oil, eggs, and vanilla together in a mixing bowl. Dough may be stuff.
- Stir in caramel bits and pretzels, and mix well.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Drop dough using a 1 tablespoon portion scoop onto baking sheet keeping cookies 2″ apart.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
Serving Size:1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 91Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 82mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 0gSugar: 7gProtein: 1g
Nutrition facts are an estimate only.
Cookies to Make Next
- Unicorn poop cookies
- Strawberry cheesecake cookies
- Lilypad matcha cookies
- Chocolate chip air fryer cookies
Have you ever tried chocolate caramel pretzel cookies before?
Do you think you’d like them?