National Chocolate Caramel Day is March 19th. It’s important to know this date. Chocolate and caramel are completely scrumptious together and deserve to be celebrated. If you need ideas on how to celebrate, read on.
I have rounded up some of my super talented blogger friends to bring you a collection of recipes containing the dynamic flavor duo of goodness.
Celebrate Chocolate Caramel Day – 35+ Recipe Ideas
Sink your teeth into some of the following delicious creations. If these recipes don’t make you want to celebrate this random holiday, I don’t know what will.
- Chocolate Cupcakes with Caramel Frosting from A Magical Mess
- Cupcakes with Marshmallow Hot Fudge Frosting from Thrifty NW Mom
- Turtle Cupcakes from Tastes of Lizzy T
- Chocolate Salted Caramel Cupcakes from A Turtle’s Life for Me
- Salted Caramel & Hot Fudge Ice Cream Cake from Thrifty NW Mom
- Caramel Ice Cream Cake from TammileeTips.com
- Chocolate Caramel Cake from The Itsy-Bitsy Kitchen
- Easy Twix Pound Cake from The Soccer Mom Blog
- Caramel Cheesecake from My Pure Plants
- Peanut Butter Poke Cake from Sizzling Eats
- Caramel Candy Cookie Bars from A Magical Mess
- Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Cookies from A Magical Mess
- Turtle Cookies from The Kitchen is my Playground
- German Chocolate Cake Cookies from Mommy Evolution
- Turtle Thumbprint Cookies from In the Kitchen with Jenny
- Double Chocolate Caramel Cookies from Tastes of Lizzy T
- Rolo My Oreo from The Thrifty Couple
- Softy and Chewy Caramel Chocolate Cookies from The Monday Box
- Turtle Brownies from In the Kitchen with Jenny
- Caramel Chocolate Chunk Blondies from The Monday Box
- Iced Caramel Brownies from My Organized Chaos
- Caramel Bacon Brownies from Simply Stacie
- Salted Caramel Coffee from April Golightly
- Frozen Hot Chocolate with Caramel Drizzle from A Magical Mess
- Iced Caramel Macchiato from A Magical Mess
- Dark Chocolate Caramel Corn from The Baking Fairy
- Pretzel Candy Hearts from This Mama Loves
- Mini Chocolate Caramel Tarts from A Turtle’s Life for Me
- Salted Caramel Triscuits from Dancing Through the Rain
- Pumpkin Caramel Chocolates from Spabetti
- Chocolate Salted Caramels from Eating Richly
- Twix Cheesecake Pie from The Kitchen is my Playground
- Chocolate Tart with Caramel from Fearless Dining
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Whoopie Pies from Strength & Sunshine
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie with Salted Caramel from Went Here 8 This
- Chocolate Caramel Apple Pie from In the Kid’s Kitchen
- Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake Tartlets from Baking a Moment
There you have it. Over 35 different ways to enjoy National Chocolate Caramel Day. I don’t know about you, but I think the holiday should be extended over the period of a week or more. 😉 Just click on the links above to visit the recipe you’d like to make.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the blog for more goodies like this. Share this post with all your dessert-loving friends on social media!
Which recipe is your favorite? Please tag us in any recreations and let us know how they turn out. Have a recipe to add? Tell us in the comments below and we will add it to the list.