Here is a green cookie recipe that’s perfect for St. Patrick’s Day, Christmas, or whenever you want a delicious cookie. White chocolate pistachio kiss cookies are delicious all year.
Using a sugar cookie mix and instant pudding, these easy pistachio kiss cookies are ready quickly. The green cookie looks like it was baked by a leprechaun or an elf, depending on the time of the year. The cookies have a light pistachio flavor and a slightly soft texture.
Green Pistachio Kiss Pudding Cookies
My aunt makes her own version of pistachio cookies every year for the holidays. I’ve always loved the light flavor that’s not overly sweet. This version of pistachio pudding cookies is sweeter thanks to the white chocolate chips and chocolate kisses.
The next time you want a quick and pretty easy cookie, give these pistachio kiss cookies a try. Consider them for Christmas cookies, a lucky St. Patrick’s day dessert, baby showers, or for any colorful event.
Pistachio Kiss Cookies Ingredients
Here’s what you need to make this cookie recipe. The measurements are in the recipe card below.
- Sugar cookie mix
- Pistachio instant pudding
- White chocolate chips
- Hershey Kisses
Chocolate Kiss Cookies Directions
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and prepare a baking sheet.
Add the cookie mix, pudding mix, and flour to a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
Add in the softened butter and eggs and mix well. The dough will be stiff.
Fold in the white chocolate chips.
Pour the chopped pistachios onto a plate.
Roll the cookie dough into 2″ balls and flatten them slightly using the bottom of a glass.
Dip the edges of each cookie dough ball into the chopped pistachios.
Place the dough onto the cookie sheet and bake for 8-9 minutes. Any longer than that and the white chocolate chips will start to brown.
Leave the cookies on the sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
Gently press a Hershey Kiss into the middle of each cookie.
Transfer the cookies to a cooling rack and let them cool for 20 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
Pistachio Kiss Cookies Recipe Notes and FAQ
How to store these cookies.
You can store these pistachio cookies in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one month.
Fun facts about pistachios.
- Pistachios have a good amount of Vitamin B6, fiber, and protein.
- Pistachios are actually a seed and not a nut!
- February 26th is National Pistachio Day. In case you need an excuse to bake these cookies!
- 1 pouch sugar cookie mix
- 1 box Jello pistachio instant pudding, 3.4 oz.
- 2 T all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- 24 Hershey kisses, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add the cookie mix, pudding mix, and flour. Stir to combine.
- Add softened butter and eggs and mix well. Dough will be stiff.
- Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Pour chopped pistachios onto a plate.
- Shape the cookie dough into 2 inch balls and then flatten slightly with the bottom of a glass.
- Dip the edges of each cookie into the chopped pistachios.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake for 8-9 minutes. (If you bake longer, the white chocolate chips will turn brown).
- Let cookies remain on cookie sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
- Gently press a Hershey kiss into the middle of each cookie.
- Transfer to wire rack to let cool for 20 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 157Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 38mgSodium: 104mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 1gSugar: 8gProtein: 3g
Nutrition facts are an estimate only.
More Recipes with Pistachios
- Gluten-free pistachio brownies
- Easy four leaf clover cookies
- Pistachio sugar cookies
- Pomegranate pistachio bark
For another green cookie option, try these lime cookies made with cake mix.
Pin this image to your cookie board to save and share!
Subscribe to the blog if you love sweet recipes like this one.
Let me know if you make these pistachio kiss cookies. I’d love to hear how you liked them!