10 responses

1. Maryann D.
    December 3, 2016

This is a super idea. I like that you can see what your pets are up to while you are away.

2. Laura Tveras
    December 5, 2016

How awesome is this?!? I didn’t know such a device existed. I rarely leave the house, but when I do, I’m always worried that my anxiety-ridden dogs are horrified or mad, maybe even destructing the place in rage. This is the perfect solution! Thanks for sharing. Great article!

3. Danielle
    December 6, 2016

We set one up recently and it’s so entertaining so see what our dog is up to while we’re away!

4. Kelly
    December 7, 2016

That is the coolest thing ever. My dog loves to play and being able to engage him when I am not home would be amazing. I didn’t know this existed, and I am so excited to learn.

5. Lesley F
    December 8, 2016

I’m hoping to get one for Christmas!

6. Sarah L
    December 9, 2016

Makes me think of the movie The Secret Life of Pets. My last cat would have loved the laser.

7. Carissa joslyn
    December 10, 2016

I love this! Since my precious lilliana passed away last year my other dog, thunder has taken it really hard. i think this would help him a lot!

8. Sandy Weinstein
    December 21, 2016

i definitely need one of these. i came home tonite and found my house a mess, it took me over an hour to clean up everything. i was only gone abt 5 hrs. what a mess. plants torn out of the pots, potty sheets shredded, pee, no poo by the 2 younger girls. my oldest left me a big mess. but she has dementia, almost blind, and is taking chemo. i have tarps down in my room for her. but it was still a big, big mess.

9. Erin
    January 10, 2017

Haha The video with the laser dot is hilarious! I can only imagine what my pups would do with it. The camera we have is just a normal pet cam and no where near this fun!

10. Margot C
    January 13, 2017

I need one of these, one of my dogs is so naughty and he instigates trouble and the other one follows.