This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Now Resorts & Spas. All opinions are 100% mine.
I need a vacation so bad my bones ache. My body is craving sun, warmth, sea, and a strawberry margarita wouldn’t hurt either. I don’t do well with winter and this one is the worst we have had in years.
Escape the Cold with Now Resorts & Spas
Now Resorts & Spas offer contemporary resort escapes in oceanfront settings. They encourage guests to relax, live in the moment, enjoy new experiences and create priceless memories. They currently have four resorts across Mexico and the Dominican Republic.
Now Resorts & Spas Signature Features:
- Spacious suites with 24-hour room service and daily restocked mini bars.
- Hassle-free meals with no wristbands or reservations required. With an average of seven gourmet, a la carte dining options from Mexican, Italian, French cuisine and more.
- Lively nightlife with fun bars serving unlimited premium brand beverages.
- Explorer’s Kids Club (ages 3-12) and Core Zone Teens Club (ages 13-17) that includes supervised activities with a specially trained staff.
- Stay connected with a suite of interactive apps to avoid roaming charges when calling internationally.
- Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience to allow guests to enjoy entertainment and dinner at all the nearby participating resorts.
- Relax in the Now Spa by Pevonia, which offers a wide variety of indulgent treatments like, hydrotherapy, massage, and indigenous rituals. Features products from OPI and Pevonia.
What to Expect from Now Resorts & Spas:
- Contemporary vacation with great service and entertainment at an affordable price.
- Social, active, fun, and engaging atmosphere.
- Easy-to-get-to locations with several affordable flight options year-round.
- Award-winning resorts.
Now Jade Riviera Cancun – Activities include treasure hunts for the kids, live shows, deep sea diving, kayak tours, and more.
Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun – Refresh with oceanfront yoga, movies by the beach, several watersports, including windsurfing and water polo.
Now Amber Puerto Vallarta – Get adventurous with golf, archery, and rifle ranges. Go kayaking, scale the inflatable iceberg, and plunge the family waterslide.
Now Larimar Punta Cana – Shop the markets, take a helicopter tour, scale their rock climbing wall, and roll the dice at their casino.
Now Resorts & Spas are perfect for anyone seeking an easy beach getaway. Parents with tweens and teens, multi-generational families, and travelers that seek great value for their money can all enjoy what these resorts have to offer.
Contest to Possibly Win a Trip
Okay, here’s where this gets fun. If I am the blogger that receives the most shares on this post, I will win a trip for two. I will also get to choose a random reader who helps comment and share this post to win a trip, as well.
How to participate in the contest.
- Choose Your Escape – leave a comment with the resort you are most interested in and which activities sound like the most fun.
- Share this post using any of the share buttons below. The more shares we get — the greater the chances of winning!
Rainbow Crumbs for You
Weekly newsletter with our latest posts and shenanigans.