Having a martini recipe or three is good if you plan on entertaining. Here’s an espresso martini recipe ideal for coffee lovers. Of course, it’s great for any time of year, but the colors and spooky vibes are excellent for Halloween.
Always drink responsibly. This post contains affiliate links, but all opinions are my own.
Espresso Martini Recipe with Melted Candy Corn
Is it too late for coffee? Is it too early for alcohol? This drink combines the two to solve your dilemma. Be alert and ready to go at your party with this flavorful cocktail.
This espresso martini recipe is fun to make and a lot easier than it appears. It’s sure to impress your guests with its unique appearance. Be sure to use caution when mixing caffeine and alcohol.
Also add this snickerdoodle martini recipe to your cocktail list!
Halloween Martini Ingredients
Here’s what you need to make this drink. The measurements are in the recipe card below.
- Salted caramel syrup
- Candy corn
How to make the espresso martini
Pour the espresso, vodka, caramel syrup, and ice into a cocktail shaker.
Shake vigorously for a minute or so.
Strain and pour the mixture into a martini glass.
How to Rim the Glass with Candy Corn
Warm up the candy corn in a skillet. You do not want them melted, just warm enough so you can work with them.
Place heated candy corn onto a sheet of wax paper. Coat your fingers in a little coconut oil, and roll out thin slivers of the candy corn.
Place the candy onto the rim of the martini glass.
The Z-stem martini glasses add to the Halloween look a bit. I you love coffee and martinis, give this Halloween martini recipe a try.
- 2 shots of espresso (2 ounces)
- 2 ounces vodka, like Tito's or Grey Goose
- 1 Tablespoon salted caramel syrup
- 8-10 pieces of Candy Corn
- Pour espresso, vodka, salted caramel syrup, and ice in a martini shaker.
- Shake vigorously for about a minute.
- Strain and pour into a martini glass.
- In a medium size skillet warm 8-10 Candy Corn. Note, you don't want them completely melted, just warm enough to work with.
- Once warm, place Candy Corn on a sheet of wax paper. Coating your fingertips with a little coconut oil, roll out thin slivers of Candy Corn. Working in sections, rim the martini glass.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 150
Have you ever had an espresso martini? What’s your favorite martini recipe?