A good martini can be a delicious cocktail treat. This Cocoa Snickerdoodle
After I had made the truffles, I thought the little balls looked like a good martini garnish. Figure out a concoction that tastes like a cookie, and bam, you have a winner. Recipe intended for people 21+ only.
How to Make a Snickerdoodle Martini Recipe
Many people would probably add cream to this martini recipe, but I chose not to. I don’t like when a drink is too heavy, so use your own judgment on deciding whether to use milk or cream. Chocolate milk is thicker, anyway, so the texture is on point for me.
I plan to blend this recipe with ice in the future. I think it will make a delicious, slushy beverage. It will act even more like a dessert when it’s blended up like a milkshake. Maybe even add a dash of chocolate syrup? Yum, the possibilities are endless.
Enjoy responsibly. This recipe makes one martini. If you are entertaining, increase the ingredients to serve more people. As always, never drink and drive and be sure to look out for your friends, as well.
RumChata makes everything delicious, but this martini recipe is like a chocolatey snickerdoodle, with a booze-y kick of course. Martinis are perfect for date night, or a girls’ night in. We don’t have them often, so they are definitely a treat!
Of course, this martini is good all year round, but right now I think it’s perfect for Valentine’s day. It’s a great dessert cocktail to top off a romantic dinner.
If you make this during the holiday season, maybe garnish with some candy canes for a holiday twist!
- Using two plates, rim your martini glass by dipping it in honey or syrup first, and then dip it into powder to lightly dust the rim.
- Pour the milk, RumChata, Vanilla Vodka, and 1/2 tsp cocoa mixture into a shaker. Add ice for extra chillage.
- Pour into martini glass and add a dash of cinnamon to the top.
- Place three truffle balls on to a cocktail pick or decorative stirrer for garnish. I used a short toothpick, and the first three fell into the drink.
Nutrition facts are an estimate and do not include the truffle balls as the garnish.
Serving Size:1 drink
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 2374Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 2376mgCarbohydrates: 469gFiber: 19gSugar: 361gProtein: 35g
Nutrition facts are an estimate only.
More Dessert Cocktails to Try:
- Banana RumChata cocktail recipe
- Blue Belle cheesecake cocktail recipe
- Chocolate Love cheesecake mixed drink recipe
- Creamy and crunchy cookie RumChata pudding shots
Pin to save and share!
If you try this Snickerdoodle martini, please let us know how you like it in the comments below. If you have any recipe suggestions, I’d love to hear them, too.
Please share with your friends and don’t forget to subscribe to the blog for more recipes.