Slushies for the win! Apparently, many of you agree with me since I received great feedback on the mermaid slush recipe.
Of course, a unicorn slush has to join the lineup of slushy drinks to make this summer.
No matter what you have planned — or not planned as the world sits as I type this — a rainbow slushie is the perfect drink to add some happiness to your day.
Unicorn lemonade is easy to make like most of the recipes on this blog. The magic is in the slushiness. Icy drinks are automatically tastier!
Icy Drink on Hot Days
I know I’m not alone when I say all drinks are better icy. A blended beverage is always more refreshing and enjoyable, especially on hot days.
Kids and adults will both enjoy the tart lemonade with happy rainbow colors in this unicorn slush.
Of course, if you are an adult, no one is stopping you from adding a splash of something to make it a cocktail! Just enjoy responsibly.
Unicorn Slush Ingredients
(Exact measurements are in the printable recipe card below)
- Food coloring – Used neon pink, regular green, regular yellow, and red/yellow for orange
- Corn syrup
- Unicorn sprinkles
Rainbow Slushy Directions
Pour unicorn sprinkles onto a shallow plate and set aside.
Pour a small amount of corn syrup onto a small piece of paper towel.
Gently rub the rim of the glass with corn starch.
Dip the rim of the corn starch into the sprinkles and set aside.
Add 3/4 cup of cold lemonade and 2 cups of ice to a blender.
Add green food coloring and blend until the mixture is slushy.
Spoon icy mixture into the prepared glasses.
Repeat with the remaining colors – yellow, orange, and pink.
- 3 cups lemonade
- 8 cups ice
- neon pink food coloring
- regular green food coloring
- regular yellow food coloring
- red/yellow (1:4) food coloring for orange
- corn syrup
- unicorn sprinkles
- Pour unicorn sprinkles into a shallow plate and set aside.
- Pour a small amount of corn syrup onto a small piece of paper towel. Gently rub the rim on the glass with corn starch. Dip the rim of the corn starch into the sprinkles and set aside.
- Add 3/4 cup lemonade and 2 cups of ice to a blender. Add green food coloring and blend until slushy. Spoon into prepared glasses. Repeat with remaining colors, yellow, orange and pink.
- Serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 224Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 32mgCarbohydrates: 57gFiber: 2gSugar: 52gProtein: 1g
Nutrition facts are an estimate only.
It helps if you use cold lemonade since you have to work fast with the ice.
Make lemonade however you choose and then allow it to sit in the fridge for some time before creating the rainbow slushy layers.
Spoon instead of pouring the slush into the prepared glass to keep the sprinkles on the rim.
More Unicorn Recipes to Make
More Drink Recipes
Like this unicorn slush recipe? Subscribe to the blog for more magical treats!
Let me know in the comments below if you try this rainbow unicorn slush.