If you’re on the hunt for an easy rainbow candy, this unicorn fudge is just what you need.
Unicorn fudge is perfect for St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, baby showers, wedding showers, unicorn parties, and any other event where you want to add color to the dessert table.
People who love unicorns will appreciate the colors and sparkles going on with this candy.
This rainbow fudge recipe is just like the galaxy fudge recipe aside from the different colors and sprinkles.
Another magically easy dessert!
Quick and Easy Unicorn Fudge
What you need for unicorn fudge
Exact measurements are in the printable recipe card below.
- White chocolate chips
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Food coloring (used traditional liquid food coloring in neon pink, red, yellow, neon green, and neon blue)
- Sprinkles (used Cake Mate Sprinkles Unicorn Love)
- 8 x 8 baking pan
- 5 small bowls
- Sharp knife
Steps to make rainbow unicorn fudge
Line a square 8×8 baking pan with foil.
Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
Add chips and sweetened condensed milk to the saucepan and mix over medium-low heat until the chips are almost melted.
Stir in the butter and vanilla and continue to stir until completely melted and combined.
Divide the melted chocolate mixture into the bowls and color each bowl with food coloring.
Drop the colors into the prepared pan, adding random scoops all around.
Swirl all the colors with a knife.
Top with sprinkles.
Gently tap the pan on a surface to remove any air bubbles.
Refrigerate for about four hours or until the fudge is firm.
Remove the foil and fudge from the pan.
Place on a large cutting board.
Using a sharp knife, cut the unicorn fudge into 16 squares.
The fudge sets quickly, but it’s okay to have a layer of slightly hardened chocolate in your bowls.
Go ahead and mix in the color and it will be fine.
However, if the bowl of chocolate hardens too much, simply microwave it to soften before coloring.
Try microwaving in intervals of 10 seconds at 50% power. Stir and check it and repeat if necessary. Be careful not to burn the chocolate.
Have everything ready so your process goes smoothly. Get all your supplies like bowls, knives, and spoons out and ready.
Open the food coloring bottles and packages of sprinkles so everything is ready to grab and use quickly.
More Unicorn Desserts to Make
- Unicorn ice cream
- Rainbow unicorn popcorn
- Unicorn party snack mix
- Unicorn bark candy
- Unicorn cracker snacks
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 14 oz, sweetened condensed milk (1 can)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Food Coloring
- Line a square 8×8 baking pan with foil. Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Add chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk to a saucepan and mix constantly over medium-low heat until chips are almost melted. Stir in butter and vanilla and continue to stir and heat until completely melted.
- Divide fudge into bowls and color each bowl with food coloring. Drop chocolate into prepared pan, adding random scoops all around. Swirl with a knife. Top with sprinkles. Gently tap pan on the surface so air bubbles come to the top. Refrigerate until firm, about 4 hours.
- Remove foil from pan and remove foil from fudge. Place on a large cutting board and using a sharp knife, cut into 16 squares.
Need 5 bowls for coloring.
Use traditional liquid food coloring:
Pink = 1 drop neon pink
Orange = 1 red, 4 yellow
Yellow = 2 drops
Green = 1 neon green + 1 green
Blue = 2 neon blue
Sprinkles = Cake Mate Sprinkles Unicorn Love
There are 2 cups of chocolate chips in a 12 oz bag so you’ll need 1.5 bags for the fudge.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 284Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 77mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 0gSugar: 37gProtein: 5g
Nutrition facts are an estimate only.
Subscribe to the blog for more magical recipes like this one.
Share this rainbow fudge recipe with your unicorn loving friends and family.
Be sure to let me know if you make this unicorn fudge!