Galaxy chocolate fudge is quick and easy to make candy for a space party.
According to Pinterest trends, galaxy parties are hotter than ever.
People who love space are ready to celebrate whenever they can.
Galaxy birthday parties, galaxy baby showers, space wedding parties, and the list goes on.
You can make any party you want galaxy themed.
Easy Galaxy Chocolate Fudge
Sometimes I forget that there are easy fudge recipes out there.
No need to dig out the candy thermometer or special equipment for this fudge recipe.
We’re keeping it simple how we like here!
This fudge does set quickly, but it’s okay to have a skin of slightly hardened fudge in your bowls when you add the color.
Just mix in the color and it will be fine. If the bowl of chocolate does harden a bit too much, microwave it to soften it.
I suggest 10 seconds at 50% power, stir and check it and repeat if necessary.
Be careful not to burn the chocolate.
The best thing to do is to have everything ready for a smooth process.
Get the bowls, knives, and spoons all out and ready to grab.
Open all the food coloring bottles so it’s one less thing to fuss with.
Even open the bags of sprinkles so they are ready to sprinkle on top of the fudge.
What you Need to Make Galaxy Chocolate Fudge
Exact measurements are in the printable recipe card below.
- White chocolate chips
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Food coloring (used Wilton Color Gels in pink, violet, royal blue, and black.)
- Sprinkles (used Wilton White Pearlized Jimmies, CK Products Nonpareils in pink and blue, ChocoMaker Shimmer Rock Candy, and Wilton Silver Stars.)
- 8 x 8 baking pan
- 4 small bowls
Steps to Make Galaxy Fudge
Line a square baking pan with foil.
Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
Add chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk to a saucepan and mix constantly over medium-low heat until chips are almost melted.
Stir in butter and vanilla and continue to stir and heat until completely melted.
Divide melted fudge into bowls and color each bowl with food coloring.
Drop the melted chocolate into your prepared pan, adding random scoops of colors.
Use a knife to swirl the colors together. Top with sprinkles.
Gently tap the pan on a surface to remove air bubbles.
Refrigerate until firm, about four hours.
Carefully remove the foil from the pan and from the fudge.
Place on a large cutting board and cut into 16 squares with a sharp knife.
More galaxy desserts to make
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 14 oz, sweetened condensed milk (1 can)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Food Coloring
- Line a square 8×8 baking pan with foil. Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Add chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk to a saucepan and mix constantly over medium-low heat until chips are almost melted. Stir in butter and vanilla and continue to stir and heat until completely melted.
- Divide fudge into bowls and color each bowl with food coloring. Drop chocolate into prepared pan, adding random scoops all around. Swirl with a knife. Top with sprinkles. Gently tap pan on the surface so air bubbles come to the top. Refrigerate until firm, about 4 hours.
- Remove foil from pan and remove foil from fudge. Place on a large cutting board and using a sharp knife, cut into 16 squares.
Food coloring used: Wilton Color Gels in pink, violet, royal blue, and black.
Sprinkles used: Wilton White Pearlized Jimmies, CK Products Nonpareils in pink and blue, ChocoMaker shimmer rock candy, and Wilton silver stars.
There are 2 cups of chocolate chips in a 12 oz bag so you’ll need 1.5 bags for the fudge.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 284Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 77mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 0gSugar: 37gProtein: 5g
Nutrition facts are an estimate only.
Share this recipe with your favorite space lover!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the blog for more magical recipes like this one.
Please let me know if you make this galaxy chocolate fudge recipe.