Looking for chocolate candy recipes and other goodies to make for Valentine’s Day?
Feast your eyes on some of these scrumptious creations. It’s fun to make gifts for Valentine’s day and chocolate candy recipes are something you can get the kids involved with, too.
Of course, any of these recipes can be modified and be perfect for any holiday or any random day.
Valentine’s Day Chocolate Candy Recipes
- Chocolate Coffee Spoons with Printable Tags from A Magical Mess
- Camouflage Almond Butter Truffles Recipe from A Magical Mess
- Strawberry Chocolate Crispy Bark Candy from A Magical Mess
- White Chocolate Spoons for Valentine’s Day from Mommy Musings
- Chocolate Coffee Truffles from A Worthey Read
- Brownie Truffles Recipe from Whisky + Sunshine
Valentine’s Day Snack Recipes
- Dipped Pretzels from This n That with Olivia
- Sweetheart Bark from The Farm Girl Gabs
- White Chocolate Dipped Pretzels from Crayons & Cravings
- White Chocolate Popcorn from Close to Home
- Candy Coated Pretzels from Midwestern Moms
- Valentine’s Day Chocolate Covered Pretzels from Walking on Sunshine
- Valentine’s Day Popcorn Mix from Thrifty Jinxy
Other Valentine’s Day Sweets & Treats
- Candies with Marshmallow Crème from A Magical Mess
- Valentine Crack Candy from A Magical Mess
- Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies from A Magical Mess
- Heart-Shaped Rice Krispy Treats from A Magical Mess
- Layered Jello in Valentine’s Colors from A Magical Mess
- Heart Shaped Sugar Cookies with Marble Icing from A Magical Mess
- Easy Valentine’s Day Saltine Toffee Recipe from Close to Home
- Cherry Fudge Recipe from Tammilee Tips
- Valentine’s Day Fudge from Simply Stacie
- DIY Giant Kiss from Must Have Mom
- Chocolate Covered Ritz Cracker Sandwiches from Close to Home
- Strawberry Pecan Fudge from Dear Crissy
Which one of these chocolate candy recipes looks best to you?