This family loves Halloween. Sweets, treats, and spooky costumes along with the changing season make it such a fun time of year. We especially love coming up with easy Halloween recipes to spook anyone brave enough to come over. For these we played with a seasonal favorite, TruMoo Orange Scream milk. This is a sponsored post, but all thoughts and opinions shared here are my own.
Easy Halloween Recipes
Jell-O and Pudding Brain
Brains for dinner makes such a great table setting. This is actually super easy to make, just leave yourself enough time for the Jell-O to set in between.
- Jell-O Brain Mold and a small bowl to fit inside
- Red Jell-O of your choice (2 small boxes or one larger)
- 1 packet plain gelatin
- 1 large box vanilla pudding (I prefer cook and serve, but instant would work too)
- 1/2 gallon TruMoo Orange Scream Milk
- Non stick spray
- Prepare Jell-O using package directions.
- Prepare 1 packet plain gelatin and combine with Jell-O. (This is for added rigidity.)
- Spray brain mold and outside of small bowl with non stick spray.
- Pour Jell-O into mold. Place the small bowl into the liquid Jell-O to force it up the sides while leaving a hole in the center of the brain.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- While that’s cooling, prepare the pudding per package instructions substituting TruMoo Orange Scream milk for regular milk. Let cool.
- Once Jell-O is firm and pudding is cooled, remove the small bowl and pour the pudding into the mold. Optional: pour additional Jell-O to cover and seal the pudding inside the brain.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When ready, place a decorative bowl or serving dish upside-down on the mold and flip so that the Jell-O Brain falls into place on/in the dish.
- Garnish with jam or strawberry syrup for blood.
More Reasons Not to Fear TruMoo Orange Scream
- Has no artificial growth hormones
- Has no high-fructose corn syrup
- Made with low-fat milk from your local dairy
- TruMoo Orange Scream is available in grocery stores nationwide until October 31
Which Halloween recipes will you be making this year?