Lemon cookie dough dip is light, fluffy, and a sweet treat for any occasion. There’s something about the tangy sweetness of lemon desserts that make them perfect for spring and summer.
Lemon Cookie Dough Dip is a Light & Fluffy Summer Dessert
Pin this recipe for upcoming graduation parties, BBQ’s, pool parties, Father’s day, or whenever you are craving a scrumptious treat.
Cookie dough dips are always welcome at parties. The next time you need to bring a dish to a party, consider a cookie dough dip.
There is usually no shortage of savory dips, so a dessert dip is a sweet alternative.
What should you dip in this lemon cookie dough dip recipe? Well, you could just serve with tiny spoons.
Animal crackers, graham crackers, pretzels, or fruit are other great choices. The salty and sweet combo of pretzels is a party for your taste buds.
This recipe is modified from our Snickerdoodle edible cookie dough recipe. You can also use this edible cookie dough recipe as an ingredient for other desserts.
Add to ice cream, cake frosting, or get creative to make different kinds of candies.
Oh my goodness, a lemon cake with chunks of this lemon cookie dough in it? That sounds amazing!
More Lemon Dessert Recipes:
Lemon Cookie Dough Dip Recipe
- 4 tablespoons softened butter
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon milk
- zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup flour Spread flour on a baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 5 mins to kill off any harmful bacteria. Let cool before adding to the ingredients.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 lemon sandwich cookies crushed
- Beat butter and sugar in a mixing bowl for 3 minutes, scraping down sides as necessary.
- Add lemon juice and milk and beat well.
- Add lemon zest and beat well.
- Add toasted flour (see above – important for safety) and salt in a small bowl and mix well.
- Add flour to the dough and beat until mixed well.
- Fold in the crushed cookies.
- Eat by the spoonful or serve with dipping crackers such as animal crackers.
- Garnish with a fresh lemon slice if desired.
Love Safe-to-Eat Cookie Dough? Here are More Recipes
Where would you serve this lemon cookie dough dip recipe?