The next time you crave a sweet treat, consider this peanut butter cookie dough recipe. No need to fire up the oven; we aren't baking the cookies. Simply grab a spoon and enjoy this indulgent dessert. With its fudge-like texture, it's sure to please anyone with a big sweet tooth. Chocolate and peanut butter fans, this one is for you.
You know we love our cookie dough dip recipes, but this one requires only a spoon. The cookie dough is so rich and flavorful, no dippers necessary. Get some tiny tasting spoons to serve at your next celebration.
Another idea is to use the cookie dough as an ice cream topping. Roll it into small balls to make vanilla ice cream explode with flavor. Make truffles or add to other candy recipes. Once you have your safe-to-eat cookie dough, get creative with how you use it.
Edible cookie dough is a childhood dream come true. The only reason I wanted to make cookies as a kid was in hopes to sneak some dough. Thankfully, there are now loads of egg-free recipes to satisfy fellow dough-lovers' cravings.
More edible cookie dough recipes:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Recipe
- Beat butter and sugar in a mixing bowl for 3 minutes, scraping down sides as necessary.
- Add vanilla and milk and beat well.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, powdered peanut butter, and salt in a small bowl and mix well.
- Add flour mixture to the dough and beat until mixed well.
- Fold in peanut butter cups.
- Eat by the spoonful!
Do you think you'd like this peanut butter cookie dough recipe?