The next time you crave a sweet treat, consider this peanut butter cookie dough recipe. No need to fire up the oven; we aren’t baking the cookies. Simply grab a spoon and enjoy this indulgent dessert. With its fudge-like texture, it’s sure to please anyone with a big sweet tooth. Chocolate and peanut butter fans, this one is for you.
You know we love our cookie dough dip recipes, but this one requires only a spoon. The cookie dough is so rich and flavorful, no dippers necessary. Get some tiny tasting spoons to serve at your next celebration.
Another idea is to use the cookie dough as an ice cream topping. Roll it into small balls to make vanilla ice cream explode with flavor. Make truffles or add to other candy recipes. Once you have your safe-to-eat cookie dough, get creative with how you use it.
Edible cookie dough is a childhood dream come true. The only reason I wanted to make cookies as a kid was in hopes to sneak some dough. Thankfully, there are now loads of egg-free recipes to satisfy fellow dough-lovers’ cravings.
More edible cookie dough recipes:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Recipe
Edible cookie dough for chocolate peanut butter cup lovers!
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar, white
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 cup flour, Spread flour on a baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 5 mins to kill off any harmful bacteria. Let cool before adding to the ingredients.
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon PB2 , Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup mini Reese's peanut butter cups, cut into quarters
- Beat butter and sugar in a mixing bowl for 3 minutes, scraping down sides as necessary.
- Add vanilla and milk and beat well.
- Add toasted flour (see above - important for safety), cocoa powder, powdered peanut butter, and salt in a small bowl and mix well.
- Add flour mixture to the dough and beat until mixed well.
- Fold in peanut butter cups.
- Eat by the spoonful!
Salt has been reduced from 1/2 to 1/4 teaspoon after comments that it was too salty. Please adjust to your taste.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 410Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 32mgSodium: 412mgCarbohydrates: 57gFiber: 2gSugar: 19gProtein: 8g
Nutrition facts are an estimate only.
Do you think you’d like this peanut butter cookie dough recipe?
Sunday 26th of August 2018
This looks so yummy. Can't wait to try it.
Saturday 18th of August 2018
What a great special snack idea for the first full week of school! My daughter would love this...she is a chocolate and peanut butter fan!
Friday 17th of August 2018
Wow, this looks so good and easy to make. No more pushing hands away when I make cookies. I can't wait to try it out.
Friday 17th of August 2018
I recently tried powdered peanut butter and it's so good. I can't keep a jar of regular peanut butter in the house long--it's gone too fast! I like using cocoa powder too instead of chocolate--also hard to keep stocked for when I need it.
Tuesday 14th of August 2018
Danger! Danger! I would make this and then eat it all! I've never tried powdered peanut butter but I can see why it would be good in this.