Rainbow cookie dough dip is most definitely a recipe you should have at your fingertips. It’s safe-to-eat cookie dough. What more do you need to know? If I am totally honest, I love cookie dough more than baked cookies. So, bring on the cookie dough goodies!
It’s only right that we have a rainbow mix in our variety of cookie dough dips. Our unicorn mascot would insist upon it. Summer is coming, and that means BBQ’s, graduation parties, baby showers, wedding showers, Father’s day, and many more occasions where a dip is appreciated.
We love to have a sweet dip in addition to any savory dips on the table during gatherings. It seems like there is always something to dip chips and veggies in. It’s only right to have another dip for cookies and fruit. Honestly, all you need is a tiny spoon for cookie dough dip.
You can also use the edible cookie dough in other recipes. We love the cookie dough truffles we made using snickerdoodle cookie dough. You can toss some in with ice cream, or get creative. Use as a fruit dip or eat with a spoon. This is a judgment-free zone. 😉
Switch up the color of sprinkles if you have a special event you’d like to match. There is a lot of room for creativity with this recipe.
- 4 tablespoons softened butter
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 cup flour, Spread flour on a baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 5 mins to kill off any harmful bacteria. Let cool before adding to the ingredients.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles
- Beat butter, sugar, and vanilla together for 3 minutes, scraping bowl as necessary until fluffy.
- Add milk, toasted flour (see above - important for safety), and salt and beat well.
- Stir in sprinkles.
- Serve with animal crackers or eat with a spoon!
==> The flour may look like it won't come together at first. Just keep beating and it will!
==> Super cute tasting spoons here.
Serving Size:4 people
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 295 Saturated Fat: 8g Cholesterol: 30mg Sodium: 392mg Carbohydrates: 43g Sugar: 31g Protein: 1g
Where would you serve rainbow cookie dough dip?