Rainbow cookie dough dip is most definitely a recipe you should have at your fingertips. It’s safe-to-eat cookie dough. What more do you need to know?
If I am totally honest, I love cookie dough more than baked cookies. So, bring on the cookie dough goodies!
Rainbow Cookie Dough Dip
It’s only right that we have a rainbow mix in our variety of cookie dough dips.
Our unicorn mascot would insist upon it.
Summer is coming, and that means BBQ’s, graduation parties, baby showers, wedding showers, Father’s day, and many more occasions where a dip is appreciated.
We love to have a sweet dip in addition to any savory dips on the table during gatherings.
It seems like there is always something to dip chips and veggies in.
It’s only right to have another dip for cookies and fruit.
Honestly, all you need is a tiny spoon for cookie dough dip.
You can also use the edible cookie dough in other recipes.
You can toss some in with ice cream, or get creative.
Use as a fruit dip or eat with a spoon. This is a judgment-free zone. 😉
If you want a healthier version, try this protein cookie dough.
Switch up the color of sprinkles if you have a special event you’d like to match.
There is a lot of room for creativity with this recipe.
- 4 tablespoons softened butter
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 cup flour, Spread flour on a baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 5 mins to kill off any harmful bacteria. Let cool before adding to the ingredients.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles
- Beat butter, sugar, and vanilla together for 3 minutes, scraping bowl as necessary until fluffy.
- Add milk, toasted flour (see above - important for safety), and salt and beat well.
- Stir in sprinkles.
- Serve with animal crackers or eat with a spoon!
==> The flour may look like it won't come together at first. Just keep beating and it will!
==> Super cute tasting spoons here.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 442Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 359mgCarbohydrates: 64gFiber: 1gSugar: 24gProtein: 5g
Nutrition facts are an estimate only.
More Rainbow Desserts
- Unicorn ice cream
- Rainbow layered Jello cups
- Easy to decorate rainbow cake
- Rainbow popcorn
- Unicorn fudge
- Rainbow cake trifle
- Rainbow bark candy
Pin this image to your dessert board to save and share!
Where would you serve rainbow cookie dough dip?