Cookies and cream edible cookie dough is good enough to eat with a tiny spoon. You can use it as a cookie dough dip, but the treat is delicious on its own.
One of the biggest perks of being an adult is you’re allowed to eat cookie dough with a spoon. Thankfully, we have safe recipes for edible cookie dough. This post contains affiliate links.
OREO Cookie Dough Dip
Chocolate lovers, we’re looking at you with this recipe. Cookies and cream cookie dough is a chocolaty delight.
Use the dough as a dip, toss it into ice cream, or just grab a spoon. The dessert is versatile as an ingredient or standalone.
The small tasting spoons are found at the Dollar Tree. Or, here are tasting spoons on Amazon.
This recipe is ideal for an at-home treat, or bring it to a party as a dip. If you’re craving cookie dough, no need to go through the whole cookie-making process when all you want is the unbaked part.
Just whip up a batch of dough that’s meant to eat raw. No eggs to worry about (not that I ever did, to be honest). As a child of the ’80’s, no one blinked an eye while I ate more cookie dough than baked cookies. 😉
If you can’t get enough of that Oreo flavor, be sure to give this Oreo Dump Cake a try next.
Recipe Notes and FAQ
It’s important to heat-treat your flour.
Do not skip the part in the recipe card where it tells you to heat the flour. One of the reasons why this cookie dough is safe to eat raw is that we heat-treat the flour to kill any bacteria.
Too many OREOs?
Feel free to adjust the amount of mini OREO cookies to your preference. The amount used here may be too strong for many people.
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup flour, Spread flour on a baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 5 mins to kill off any harmful bacteria. Let cool before adding to the ingredients.
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 5 sandwich cookies, crumbled
- Beat butter, sugar, and vanilla with a mixer until fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Add toasted flour (see above - important for safety), salt, and milk and beat well until combined.
- The mixture will most likely crumble apart. Keep beating as it will come together.
- Fold in crushed cookies.
- Enjoy with a spoon!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 460Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 434mgCarbohydrates: 71gFiber: 3gSugar: 17gProtein: 9g
Nutrition facts are an estimate only.
More Edible Cookie Dough Recipes
- Snickerdoodle edible cookie dough recipe
- Snickerdoodle cookie dough truffles
- Cookies and cream pudding pops recipe
- Mint chip cookie dough
- Monster cookie dough
Pin this image to your dessert board to save and share!
Do you like cookies and cream?
Who do you know that would love this edible cookie dough?