After you stock up on OREO cookies from Walmart, here’s a delicious recipe to create. Not that OREOs need any modification, but an easy OREO pudding pops recipe will make the whole family feel like winners.
- 3.4 oz vanilla instant pudding, 1 small package, can also use cheesecake
- 2 cups milk
- 6 OREO cookies, crushed
- Popsicle mold
- Popsicle sticks
- Add pudding to a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk in milk for two minutes until all lumps are gone.
- Stir in crushed OREOS.
- Spoon mixture into popsicle molds and add a stick.
- Freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- To remove from the mold, run under hot water for about 15 seconds and pull from the mold.
- Store in a sealed bag in the freezer.
Serving Size:1 pop
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 247Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 249mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 1gSugar: 14gProtein: 5g
I like to use a tart shaper bowl to crush my OREOS. The shaper is also great for making tarts in a mini muffin pan. I used French vanilla pudding this time, but the cheesecake flavor is amazing, as well. The size of my frozen pop molds is 2 ounces which gets you 6-8 pops out of this recipe.
Next make Strawberry Cheesecake popsicles.
Of course, you can use any flavor OREO cookie and any flavor pudding. Experiment to make all sorts of delicious OREO pudding pops recipes! Let us know what you come up with. Don’t forget to join the OREO Games and VOTE!