As promised, here’s another Lemon Oreo recipe. Perhaps we can all convince the head honchos at Oreo to keep them around. The package says “Limited Edition” and I find that quite horrifying. Post contains affiliate links; all opinions are my own.
On my quest to find Lemon Oreo recipes, I came across the drool-worthy magnificence on My Baking Addiction. Her pictures alone had me racing to the kitchen to try a version of her Lemon Oreo Cheesecakes.
I switched a few things up and made sure to only make enough for two. Mike and I both have a sweet tooth, so we don’t need to have too much of this hanging around. But, who am I kidding? I will just make it again!
Make Next: Lemon Oreo Banana Bread Recipe!
Lemon Oreo No Bake Cheesecakes
- 6 Lemon Oreos, crushed finely with a food processor
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice – I squeezed a Meyer lemon and used the juice – if you use a regular lemon, it may be a lot stronger
- 1 drop lemon essential oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 2 tablespoons lemon Jell-o pudding mix powder
- 1/2 tub (4 oz) Cool Whip
- Optional garnish: I used 2 Ovation Chocolate Orange sticks broken in halves
- Crush Lemon Oreos in a food processor and press into individual dishes. I used my mini dishes that I got from LTD Commodities.
- Mix cream cheese in a mixer until it’s somewhat fluffy.
- Add in lemon juice, essential oil, and vanilla bean paste, and continue mixing well.
- By hand, mix in the pudding powder and Cool Whip. I used a spatula to just fold the ingredients together.
- Evenly pipe mixture into your serving dishes. Garnish, and refrigerate for an hour or so before serving.
This Lemon Oreo dessert is so darn good. It’s light and fluffy, and yet, rich enough to be satisfying in a small portion.
It’s funny because Mike does not like cheesecake, but absolutely loved this recipe. I didn’t agree with that, but that’s why we called them “Lemon Whips” in the picture instead of cheesecake.
Have you tried any Lemon Oreo recipes yet?
Thursday 30th of April 2015
This looks so awesome. I would try out all the different oreos.
Friday 24th of April 2015
These look delish. I love quick and easy treats! And what pretty glasses, too. Thank you for sharing this at Brag About It Link Party on VMG206. ~ Megin of VMG206
Friday 24th of April 2015
Those look quite good! Thanks for sharing at Idea Box!
Sunday 19th of April 2015
What a fun and delicious spring dessert! Thanks for linking up with What's Cookin' Wednesday!
Saturday 18th of April 2015
That looks so good and easy. I pinned!