Butter pecan cookie dough is an excellent option if you’re looking to serve a sweet dip this season.
If you’re hosting a gathering for Christmas, New Year’s Eve, or any other party, cookie dough dips are a hit.
This dip goes well on the appetizer table as well as amongst the desserts.
Skip the Baking; I just Want Butter Pecan Cookie Dough
I used to think I was strange that I’d rather eat cookie dough than baked cookies at any time.
Thanks to the world wide web, I know I am not alone. Many of us seek out delicious options for edible cookie dough.
It’s also apparent when you serve a cookie dough dip. All the fellow dough lovers flock to the dish.
The majority of guests request the no-bake dough recipe.
This butter pecan cookie dough is safe to eat raw and will not bake cookies.
You can eat it with a spoon or serve with dippers like the butter cookies we show pictured.
It’s important to note that once you make one cookie dough dip recipe, there is no turning back.
You will then realize how many variations you can create and you’ll start canceling plans to master your next savory concoction.
Dip is required at all parties. I mention the holidays in this post due to the timing. If you happen to find this during the summer, don’t run away.
Make this dip for your next family BBQ, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, and Taco Tuesday — why not?
If you are attending a party and bring this dip, be prepared to make new friends. 😉
More irresistible cookie dough recipes:
- 1 cup pecans, whole
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar, white
- 1 teaspoon maple extract
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 cup flour, Spread flour on a baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 5 mins to kill off any harmful bacteria. Let cool before adding to the ingredients.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 14 butter cookies, or more, for serving
- Add pecans to a skillet and heat over medium heat until dark brown, stirring frequently. Let cool. Use a nut grinder to grind the pecans.
- Beat butter and sugar in a mixing bowl for 3 minutes, scraping down sides as necessary. Add maple syrup and milk and beat well.
- Add toasted flour (see above - important for safety) and salt in a small bowl and mix well. Add flour to the dough and beat until mixed well. Fold in the pecans.
- Eat by the spoonful or serve with butter cookies for dipping.
- Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:1 serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 993Total Fat: 50gSaturated Fat: 21gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 27gCholesterol: 154mgSodium: 655mgCarbohydrates: 124gFiber: 5gSugar: 35gProtein: 14g
Nutrition facts are an estimate only.
If you like recipes like this, please subscribe to the blog.
Don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends on social media, too!
Please come back and let us know if you make butter pecan cookie dough dip.
Tag us in your recreations, and we will share.