Tasty burger recipes are something we enjoy all year round. The weather may cool down, but we still fire up the grill.
The best burger recipe is one that contains your favorite toppings, of course, but we’d like to think this grilled Italian burger might make your list.
Pin this hamburger recipe for your next BBQ party or whenever you crave a legit cheeseburger.
When You Crave a Real Burger
Burgers are a quick and easy option for lunch or dinner. They can be plain and require minimal work; or, fancy them up a bit for a unique treat.
If you’re looking for a break from plain, give this Italian burger recipe a try. Mixing additional ingredients in with the meat is sometimes the key to an excellent burger.
Try this sneaky cheeseburger recipe for another burger idea.
We love burgers by the pool in the summer or in front of the fireplace in the winter.
Burgers especially hit the spot after a long day of summer activities. Get all kinds of outdoor activity ideas on Globo Surf.
You know, when you crave a good burger, it’s not something you ignore. If it’s insanely cold, we just bust out the George Foreman grill.
Nothing beats a real, juicy burger. It’s usually nothing you can order through a drive-thru window.
The next time you are looking for tasty burger recipes, give this one a try. You might find it to be the best burger recipe you’ve made. If not, it’s easily tweak-able to create to your liking.
Choose your favorite cheese, spices, and herbs to mix into the burger patty before grilling. Let us know what you come up with.
Use a burger press to make the hamburger even more visually appealing. The burger press helps measure appropriate-sized burgers and makes them look nicer and more uniform.
The next time a fierce burger craving strikes, don’t run to a fast food joint.
Take the time to make a juicy burger at home. It’s really the only way to squash a true craving, in my opinion!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 basil leaves, fresh
- 1/4 cup spinach, fresh
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- 4 tbsp pesto
- 4 hamburger buns
- Add ground beef, Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese and minced garlic together. Mix with your hands if necessary.
- Use a burger press to shape and flatten the burgers into 3-4 patties.
- Grill on a medium hot grill until done to your likeness. 1 minute before removing from the grill, sprinkle the burgers with Mozzarella cheese. Let set for 1 minute until melted.
- Remove burgers from grill and serve on a bun with pesto, fresh basil, spinach and sliced tomatoes if desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:1 burger
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 595Total Fat: 34gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 119mgSodium: 595mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 2gSugar: 5gProtein: 43g
Nutrition facts are an estimate only.
Great BBQ Sides to Make with a Burger
- Easy pea salad for a unique and flavorful side dish.
- Bean salad is my mother-in-law’s most requested party food.
- Bacon ranch pasta salad is always a winner at barbecue parties.
Note: This recipe was originally published on November 7, 2017
Do you think this grilled Italian burger will make it to your tasty burger recipes list?