Tis the season for pasta salad recipes. Since so many people have straight lost their minds for bacon, this bacon ranch pasta salad recipe should be a hit at summer parties. Plus, it’s colorful and looks pretty on the table. This post contains affiliate links.
Pasta salads are easy to make the day before an event. I think that adds to their popularity at parties. When you bring your best pasta salad recipe to a party, you are a fabulous guest. When you bring this bacon ranch pasta salad recipe to a party, let’s just say get ready to make a lot of new friends. 😉
Chances are you will need some party side dishes in your recipe lineup this summer. So many gatherings are coming up like Father’s Day, graduation parties, 4th of July, pool parties, BBQ’s, and so much more. You don’t really need a reason to celebrate great weather with family and friends!
Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 Box tri-color rotini noodles
- 1 Cup chopped bacon
- 1/2 Cup black olives
- 2 Roma tomatoes
- 1 Cup diced sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Packet buttermilk ranch seasoning
- 1 Cup buttermilk
- 1/2 Cup mayo
- 1/2 Cup sour cream
- Boil the noodles as directed on the box, transfer to a new bowl, and place in the fridge for about an hour to cool, mixing halfway through
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, mayo, sour cream, garlic powder, and buttermilk ranch seasoning
- Mix the bacon, tomatoes (leave a few out) and cheddar cheese (leave about 1/4 cup out) into your ranch mix
- Toss the ranch mix with the chilled noodles and top off with olives, a 1/4 cup of cheese and a few tomatoes
Not a bacon fan? This recipe can still be delicious without it. Maybe add some chicken, chickpeas, or another protein. Or, just leave it out. There are plenty of flavors in there to keep your taste buds happy.
Looking for more delicious BBQ sides? Here’s a few to try:
- Hawaiian-Style Macaroni Salad
- Ruby Tuesday Copycat Broccoli Salad
- Easy Pea Salad
- Potato Salad Recipe with Eggs
Do you think you would like this bacon ranch pasta salad recipe?