If you're looking to add a good broccoli salad recipe to your collection, give this one a try. It's a copycat version of a Ruby Tuesday's favorite. Broccoli salad is a tasty way to get those veggies into your family without a fight. This recipe is packed with sweet and salty flavors to make everyone a broccoli lover. 😉 This post contains affiliate links.
This recipe only takes about 10 minutes to whip up. Serve it at BBQ's, gatherings, or for a family meal night. It's a dish that will be a treat for any occasion. It can even be eaten as a meal in itself. Impress your guests with a version of their restaurant favorite.
Broccoli Salad Recipe – Ruby Tuesday's Copycat
Yields: 6 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes | Chill time: 2 hours
- 2 heads broccoli, chopped
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 1 cup sharp cheddar, shredded
- 8 tablespoons bacon crumbles
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- Place chopped broccoli in a large bowl. Dissolve the sugar in hot water and pour over the chopped broccoli.
- Add remaining ingredients into the bowl of broccoli and toss until all broccoli florets are coated well.
- Cover bowl and place in the fridge until ready to serve. Best if refrigerated for at least 2 hours.
Easy enough, right? This broccoli salad recipe is just my speed. Not a ton of ingredients, and not too many steps at all. I will make this quite a bit in the future. It's perfect to bring to events all year round. I can see even bringing this as a side dish for the holidays.
Do you have a broccoli salad recipe that you like?